“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

I'm in a predicament

mesarectoverb

Don Juan
Joined
May 15, 2003
Messages
67
Reaction score
0
So theres this girl I REALLY like, and I decided 2 weeks ago that I was going to get her. So tonight, there was a gathering at someones house, and she was there. So I decided to casually show up with my buddy. I wasn't getting much attention from her, so I started flirting with the other girls there. After about 2 hours of this, I started getting bored, So I went and started talking to her. Yesterday, It was blatently obvious that she was into me, and I knew it, so I decided that this was the night that I'd totally mackmania on her. But all I got was coldness, I was ousted pretty much.

The only thing I can think of that would make her do that was that I told my friend a few days earlier that I "kinda liked" the other chick. And this girl was at the gathering tonight.

I suspect some betrayal, but am I doomed?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

dbot

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2003
Messages
530
Reaction score
63
Maybe she's human and has dynamic emotions, or maybe she got nervous when you went "mackmania" on her (which sounds a bit as if you were blatantly hitting on her). Regardless, there is no point in trying to figure out what her problem is because there's nothing you can really do about it. In the time you spend analyzing her emotions, you can probably have picked up another great girl.
 

mesarectoverb

Don Juan
Joined
May 15, 2003
Messages
67
Reaction score
0
I think you read it wrong, but I see what you're saying.

I didn't go "mackmania" on her, but I was planning to.
And it was blatently obvious that she liked me yesterday.


I think I've got it totally figured out. She was told that I liked her, and got scared off by either liking me back, but feeling embarrassed about it, or she just doesn't like me at all.
 

mesarectoverb

Don Juan
Joined
May 15, 2003
Messages
67
Reaction score
0
I really want to know what to do. Sorry for gayly bumping my own thread.
 

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2003
Messages
519
Reaction score
28
Age
42
Location
Texas, USA
I think I see your problem...

I definatly see where you took a wrong turn. But don't worry, so many guys make this mistake that you'd think that girls would be used to it by now!

But they aren't, so I think you might want to know what you did to kind of screw this thing up.

OK, now I didn't get enough information about exactly how you talked to her, but all I know is that you made her Romantic Interest skyrocket the first time that you met her, at least, that's what you told me. But then, for some reason, you kind of caused her to reply coldly to you.

I can tell you right now it is not because you told your friend that you liked her. It is simply because she was afraid of her own Romantic Interest, and didn't want to act on it because you didn't fit her requirments for what she needed to have as a boyfriend. This girl is what I would like to call an "Agenda Keeper".

An Agenda Keeper is a someone who lives by a certain set of "un-written rules". The rules include stuff like the people she hangs out with, the clothes that she wears, and the guys that she dates. It's usually on a popularity scale, by the way.

She may be more popular in school than you, and may think that she will be dating "down" if she chooses you - no matter how high her Romantic Interest is in you, she feels as if she is "forbidden" to date you, because you aren't as popular, or as good looking as she is.

The mistake that you made was that you are continuing to pursue her. Find another girl, and FAST.

Remember fellas, never date an Agenda Keeper.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

mesarectoverb

Don Juan
Joined
May 15, 2003
Messages
67
Reaction score
0
Thanks man, I'm still gooing to be good friends with her, but just for the record, I am more popular than her. But I think that this "Agenda" thing has to do with her being a year older than me.
 
Top