Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm in a fraternity and still a virgin

jdawgmcb

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm back...and I haven't made much progress... I'm still a virgin with very little improvement on my success, unfortunately - I am still an AFC.

I have graduated high school and gone off to college, and survived the experience of pledging. I currently live in a fraternity house.

Because of this, I am constantly surrounded by wasted people, a party like atmosphere, etc.

Here's the thing though: I don't like drinking, and I dont think I ever will.

Does anyone have any fraternity-specific tips for me? Or should I just try to apply the basic notion of the DJ bible?

I really really really want to improve my skills and confidence with girls...and getting laid is what will do it, I have actually been considering getting some "help" from someone else to sort of boost my ego.

I have a hard time talking to girls, knowing when it's okay to ask for their number, when it's okay to go for a kiss, etc. It's been about 5 months since I've even made out with a girl...yes, I know. Sad.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
getting laid will not help you out. Your attitude is the problem. You don't seem happy with yourself and that is more important. Forget about women and work on yourself.

Seems like you are attention seeking and just trying to get laid. Women can smell this a mile away and that is the reason why you aren't getting any. You must be able to love yourself and be confident with yourself.

- comic_relief

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems that you joined that fraternity because you tough you had to and not because you wanted that lifestyle.

It's not mandatory to be a party beast that get drunk and party hard,you can just be the way you feel and go ahead with your life.
Do your studies (very important) and affiliate with people you feel good too,do you really think that you're gonna be happy doing something that is supposed to be cool from mainstream culture if it's not part of you?

Forget the overhyped party culture if it's not part of you and live the way you really want.

omkara

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Man I wish I could go back and join a fraternity. I would totally clean up. Back then I thought they were stupid.

Here's the thing: You might not get laid right away, but you are laying down your social foundation and connections for the next 4 years and beyond. In time, it will solidify and you will gravitate towards those people who have a similar mindset to you. They might not even be in any fraternity, even though you may meet them through the fraternity. Sometimes it takes a year or two to get traction with these things.

Also - Don't feel pressured to drink. I only drank like once or twice my freshman year. It held no allure for me. And then later I started drinking a lot. I wish I could go back to that innocence before I started drinking. lol Try to find the people that like to do stuff other than drinking - hiking or whatever it is. There are definitely a lot of people who are young and in college who don't need to party, even though the hype may say otherwise.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are not a social boy don't join a frat the expect to be one. Just do you and make sure to read the DJ Bible. Make sure to be comfortable with you and have solid convictions when it comes to the ladies. Once your comfortable with yourself getting girls will be a lot easier.

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jdawgmcb said:
Here's the thing though: I don't like drinking, and I dont think I ever will.
Learn to like it.

badboyjmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Congrats on surviving pledging ! As for fraternity-specific advice, when you are in a mixer (party with another sorority) Be the social guy, have fun, dance, play beer pong and talk to every girls ! They loves frat boys so in your mind, think that they came for you !

For non related fraternity events, just follow the DJ bible.

P.S: I don't drink alot but girls like me because I'm fun to be around. So it's all about the mindset. Enjoy your time at college it will be alot of fun !

badboyjmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Multiple posts oops

bilboteabaggins

Don Juan
Reaction score
being a virgin has nothing to do with anything, it is all in your head man ;)

you think some drunk girl is gonna know or care how good you fvcked her compared to this or that guy?

work on yourself and the pvssy will come ;)