"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

I'm I Transparent r Something?

Solja J

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2003
Messages
213
Reaction score
0
Age
39
This chick I'm with seems like she can see right through me. She gave me a card and asked me what I thought about it. I said it was a terrible card. She didn't get mad, but said "I know I'm sweet you dont have to tell me". So I told her that she was sour. She then said "If thats your way of showing love then ok". I sense this girl is seeing right through my plans. Am I correct or I'm just reverting to afc qualities?
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

K56Connect

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2002
Messages
135
Reaction score
0
Nah, I think you're reverting back to being a 1st grader....a time when grammar didn't matter.
 

Solja J

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2003
Messages
213
Reaction score
0
Age
39
lol whatever
 

K56Connect

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2002
Messages
135
Reaction score
0
Just keep busting her balls dude, you've got the right idea.

Here's a true story that happenned to me a year ago. Once upon a time, I met this girl at a hangout at our college campus. I talked to her a minute and she left to go see her bf in his dorm room. 10 minutes later, she came back with tears streaming down her face because another girl was in his room. She started to tell me the story, but within 30 seconds of her blabbering, my exact words to her were "I don't want to fvcking hear it, go tell some other dumbass that wants to listen to your sh!t." I promptly got up and went to another area and talked to some other people. I blew it, right? My first impression was probably the worse one I could have made, was it not? Who would have knew that nine days later, I would banging the sh!t out of her in her room. She would then call me at least once a day for the next two months to try to set sh!t up, but I was never in my room. My roommate would let me know she called, but I never returned the calls. And when I would see her, I would fvck her. I never dated her or went anywhere with her or payed for ANYTHING. The moral of the story...BE THE ABSOLUTEY BIGGEST FVCKING ******* YOU CAN BE.
 

Solja J

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2003
Messages
213
Reaction score
0
Age
39
lol!
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
NO, NO, NO, you have to show that you like her (or are a good person) somehow... You can't just keep running her down, or else she willl think of you as a negative person.

Anything C&F woulda worked here: Ie
Her:I can see right through you
Solja:The one time i forget to wear underwear

Try and show that you are also a good person, by doing something good, but not telling her, but instead having her find out about it from someone else.

or if she says "If that's your way of showing you love someone"
you can go bust her balls by saying "How do you show your love, by buying sexy men cards or something?"

Busting balls requires at least a little thought, it isn't just saying the opposite of what she says

You: I woulda bought you a card but you are too critical of me...
Her:I am NOT!
You: (smiling) yes you are everything you say is sooo negative
Her No it isn't!
You: see there you go again... (lol)

K56connect didn't return the chicks calls but he did f!ck here whenever he saw her so he did show affection/attraction there, he didn't shun the girl....
 
Last edited:

Solja J

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2003
Messages
213
Reaction score
0
Age
39
aight cool
 

Solja J

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2003
Messages
213
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Well I tell her nice things sometimes....not often, but sometimes
 

die4me

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
157
Reaction score
0
Yeah, is she your girlfriend? Try not to do anything sweet until a few months.
 

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
I don't mean buy her roses or supplicating, I mean showing her that you have a "special side" Like helping little children, picking up trash, something that helps the community showing you're a compassionate person.

You do it hoping that she'll notice but you don't brag or go "hey look what I did"
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Joined
Apr 18, 2003
Messages
896
Reaction score
0
Location
Fayetteville, Arkansas
AHH don't worry about hoes' f*cked up signals man!

Just mix your game up here and there to make you a little more unpredictable.
 

Solja J

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2003
Messages
213
Reaction score
0
Age
39
aight thnx for da tips
 

Solja J

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2003
Messages
213
Reaction score
0
Age
39
She came online today and said hey to me and was wondering why I hadn't called. I told her I was busy doing things with my cousins. She said I know you wanna call me. I chatted with her for about 2 minutes and told her I had to go somewhere. Did I make a terrible mistake of not calling her when she asked me to?
 

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
Originally posted by Solja J
Did I make a terrible mistake of not calling her when she asked me to?

This screams AFC!!!!!!
 

Solja J

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2003
Messages
213
Reaction score
0
Age
39
lol so I did the right thing?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Solja J

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2003
Messages
213
Reaction score
0
Age
39
I know I still have some afc qualities trying to work on em:)
 

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
yea it sounds like it... Just forget about it, don't sweat small things like this, I think Deezy or someone in their sig says "leave the worryin to the females"

I know it says Senior Don Juan under my name but that is a huge overstatement. I don't get nearly the amount of time in the field as I should. Just go with your gut instinct THEN come and tell us how i goes
 

Solja J

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2003
Messages
213
Reaction score
0
Age
39
aight cool I guess I'll have to put this quote into use!
"Little things affect little minds"
 
Top