Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Im Hurt!

Ozzy's follower

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
I posted a week ago about the Girl that I was overly infatuated over. Well Yesterday I asked her best friend to ask her one thing before I popped the question. I had her ask if I asked her out if she would go out with me because she liked me not because she couldnt say no. Well she told me today that she couldnt say no but that she didnt want to commit to anything, which is understandable I guess. I am going to have a hard time getting over it and I know I can go out and get a girl but I know I cant do anything about Her and thats what hurts me. Any tips you guys can give on helping me get over her would help me out loads. Thanks alot guys

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your a puss.

Stop gettin people to do your dirty work and ask her out.

high nrg

Don Juan
Reaction score
i used to be like you. i am SOO glad i changed. heres wut u need to do.

1. Grow balls

have fun

bcdefxyz2000

Don Juan
Reaction score
you got some balls down there somewhere, just milk them.... its pretty obvious that the girl knew you wanted to go out with her when her friend asked her about you.. she prolly has greater interest in someone else. cant do much about that except raise her IL first, but i recomend that you learn and read up some more on thsi site, and be sure to go through the entire bible...jus tspend a good 30 minutes going through it, it will be worth youre time

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Find another girl, try to forget about her and soon you will.

Ozzy's follower

Reaction score
How?

How did I bring disrespect to this field All I am doing is doing what this site is for asking questions i am an average teenager with problems this is bull****

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: How?

Originally posted by Ozzy's follower
How did I bring disrespect to this field All I am doing is doing what this site is for asking questions i am an average teenager with problems this is bull****
I'm sorry you misunderstand, let me clear it up for ya.

1. You're a penis.

2. You're a wussy penis.

3. You have no penis.

Oh and these too:

4. Before posting anything read the High School Don Juan Bible (it's the goddamn sticky at the top of the forum). Thoroughly. This forum is not a load of girls given BS sadass advice to wussy boys without penises (*cough* GP). We are HSDJs. We are developing men. You on the other hand need to develop some balls. BE A MAN PUSS.

The sad part is that you call this a problem. It'll tell you what the real problem is: You're attitude and outlook on life.

You want the best advice you will EVER EVER EVER get in this lifetime???

http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21296

You can pay me later.

Canadianpimpology

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LMAO fragmentor. damn it, i'll give u some real advice man besides go read the HSDJB...just ask her to become FWB (Friends with benefits) with you. no committment, u both win.

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Canadianpimpology
LMAO fragmentor. damn it, i'll give u some real advice man besides go read the HSDJB...just ask her to become FWB (Friends with benefits) with you. no committment, u both win.
And make sure to have her do your make up too. Oh i bet you just love wearing them tank tops! Oh i bet ya do ;)

CornDude

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ozzydude, read all of the Bible stuff, here on this forum and then try posting again.