“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

I'm having trouble

BRYCEicl

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 26, 2002
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Hi. I got out of a 9 month relationship about 2 or 3 months ago but I am having touble getting back on my game. I was a pimp before the realtionship but now I am dry. I feel like I am in a dead end with girls, I have tried a lot of different things and experienced a lot of different views and had nothing so far.

I don't masturbate, I have a lot of ambition, I'm a great looking guy and girls always look at me I just can't seem to get any.

Is it the full moon or are all girls going cold? Or is it me? Probably, but what am I doing wrong?

I'm sure your all going to say read the bible, I'll read it again after this. I guess I just need to vent, I am getting frustrated but I know that I don't need any of them, I just want to have a good time and some freakin *****.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
First off your attitude is KILLING you.

You need to remember YOU ARE THE SHIZNIT! no one can bring you down. Be more bold and daring and let nothing bring you down.
 

P.I.M.P.

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 22, 2003
Messages
62
Reaction score
0
You say girls always look at you, but you can't seem to get any? Are you perhaps afraid of showing your sexual nature around women? This is a mistake a lot of AFCs make, being afraid to showcase to hot chicks that they have a sexual side, in fear any hot girl will be disgusted by this dude in front of them talking about sex. If this is the case, just remember: GIRLS ARE ALL ABOUT THE SEX!

They love it!

Don't come flat out with sexual comments and innuendo all the time, just don't be afraid to show off your sexuality. Use kino, crack sexual jokes if the situation calls for it, innovate.

If this isn't the case, I dunno. Don't worry so much about getting ass, your rate will double if you don't care if your getting any or not.

Like Vincent said, just keep remembering that you're the sh*t either way.
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by P.I.M.P.
Don't come flat out with sexual comments and innuendo all the time, just don't be afraid to show off your sexuality. Use kino, crack sexual jokes if the situation calls for it, innovate.
What's wrong with constant innuendo's? I use it all the time and have not had a problem at all yet.
 

P.I.M.P.

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 22, 2003
Messages
62
Reaction score
0
If you can pull it off right and it makes sense for the situation, there's nothing wrong with it. It takes pretty good game to pull it off effectively though. I wouldn't recommend someone having trouble getting chicks sexually attracted to him to run around cracking jokes constantly about his nuts and *******s.

Sexual innuendo, in the right hands, is a powerful tool. In the wrong hands, it's a tool of self-destruction. :)
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by P.I.M.P.
If you can pull it off right and it makes sense for the situation, there's nothing wrong with it. It takes pretty good game to pull it off effectively though. I wouldn't recommend someone having trouble getting chicks sexually attracted to him to run around cracking jokes constantly about his nuts and *******s.

Sexual innuendo, in the right hands, is a powerful tool. In the wrong hands, it's a tool of self-destruction. :)
You know what...You'll fit in JUST right on these boards...
 

dbot

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2003
Messages
530
Reaction score
63
Masturbation isn't a sin, buddy (is it?). In fact it's probably necessary once in a while if you want to relieve sexual tension. Never busting a nut probably isn't goint to help your game
 

BRYCEicl

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 26, 2002
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Your all right, thankyou for putting me in check
 
Top