“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

I'm having trouble kinoing

sfalexi

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2004
Messages
381
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
NJ
Well, if you feel like psycho-analyzing it, it probably goes back to the not being hugged enough while growing up. But basically, I'm one to keep my hands to myself and usually expect others to do the same. Even someone giving me a congratulatory clap on the back/shoulder or a tap on the arm hello tends to get me a little freaked.

But, as most DJs out there know, as a wanna be DJ myself, it's something that I have to get over so that I can more effectively kino and not be worried about touching their arm or shoulder while talking to them.

Any ideas on how to get over it besides asking my friends to grope my body repeatedly until either I'm over it or become bisexual?

Alexi
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2004
Messages
1,576
Reaction score
3
Location
south west, uk
How about going to some sort of course where it's part of it, like massage or Tantra skills for beginners.

Other than that slow and steady gradually progressing. Maybe you have a fear of someone rejecting you.

I started off touching when I read up on general relations, so I was touching blokes and girls on the back or shoulder. To my suprise their uncoscious reaction was alway positve.

Obviously keep it back and shoulder and briefly at first and with people you're not closr to.

When you get into femkino the forearm is the magic spot. When she's almost ready to drop her panties, the nape of the neck.
 

MrCode

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2004
Messages
366
Reaction score
3
Location
South Florida
I have a similar history: overall great parents, but not particularly affectionate physically.

You'll get over man, you just need to do it. The irony is that deep down, you really want to be touched and to get that affection you never had. Well that is how I was.

By the way, I totally conquered this and kino is now totally natural and comfortable to me. Just last night I spent probably 10 minutes entwined with a girl and it felt great. This wasn't even sex, we were both fully clothed but just were really close with arms and legs entwined, kissing and rubbing noses and all that. Very sensual, natural and quite wonderful.

Women need to feel that closeness and contact with men they are with, and in the early stages of dating kino can make a huge impact, so you really need to strive to work on this.

I don't think there is any "trick" to get over this, beyond telling yourself that it is OK to touch and be touched and that you and other people need and want human contact. Then you just need to do it, as experience is the best teacher, especially for something like this.
 

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 3, 2004
Messages
640
Reaction score
0
don't force yourself to kino a girl, it should come naturally. go with your feeling.
 
Top