Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm having diarrhea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gstring

Banned
Reaction score
No blood, no mucus, just constant watery fecies. Yesterday it was explossive. I've gotten worried today, because I noticed today I'm having it for a while now. Sometimes it's less, sometimes it's more. I've had somewhat normal solids coming out about four days ago.. I'm just worried and need some input!

Think about this, for two months or so it's been happening, sometimes it's solid, sometimes it's liquid. I drink beer, it's happening. I eat chicken, it's happening. I drink milk and half an hour later it's time to go.

Maybe vitamin deficiency or worms?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
No blood, no mucus, just constant watery fecies. Yesterday it was explossive. I've gotten worried today, because I noticed today I'm having it for a while now. Sometimes it's less, sometimes it's more. I've had somewhat normal solids coming out about four days ago.. I'm just worried and need some input!

Think about this, for two months or so it's been happening, sometimes it's solid, sometimes it's liquid. I drink beer, it's happening. I eat chicken, it's happening. I drink milk and half an hour later it's time to go.

Maybe vitamin deficiency or worms?
This isn't doctor on call. Call your GP or go to urgent care to seek help if it's very bad. This is not medical advice, but you can try Imodium a-d or Pepto-Bismol and that should harden your stool.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No fiber in your diet? lolz!!!

Try some fruit.:rofl:

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Check with your geneticist.

Recent clinical evidence suggests that diarrhea is hereditary.

It runs in your jeans.

Status
Not open for further replies.