"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

i'm gonna get some puzzy tomorrow

mongoose01

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2004
Messages
70
Reaction score
0
Location
cleveland
i horny as fvck. i broke up with my gf about a month and half ago. took the advice of everyone here and ceased contact. she has not called me at all. but i really want to call her.

tomorrow some way some how, i'm gonna fvck some b!tch. i've done this before and it's worked. i'm tired of sitting around feeling sorry for myself. i'm gonna hit the streets tomorrow and find some one.

i'm gonna holla at every b!tch i see. if that fails then i'll have to resort to going down the way (the ghetto) to holla at some b!tches.

I WILL LET YOU KNOW WHAT THE FVCK HAPPENED ON SATURDAY!!
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

niteguy2003

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 21, 2003
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Age
47
Location
Tampa, FL
So you are saying that you are going to get some tomorrow but you don't have a taker yet?? You are basically going to find some random girl to give it to you?? Hmm, How much is she gonna cost you??

Oh yeah I got some last night and this morning!!

-Jeremy
 

Tango-Kid

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 17, 2004
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
There are around six billion people in the world. All together, in mankind´s history, thousands of billions of zzzillions of people have lived. People breed by fvcking.

Tomorrow I´m going to have a dinner. I had one today, too. And yesterday.
 
Top