“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

im gonna get some action! (does a little dance)

theonedude

Don Juan
Joined
May 1, 2003
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
welkl, yesterday, i went to y local amusement park to try and pick up women.

anyways, i hit on 7 women altogether, all of them were burns, no bites at all!!!

neways i was really sdiscouraged and started thinking there was something wrong with me.

neways, at work that day, a girl came up and asked for my number, and since she was prolly an 8 on my scale ( only thing wrong with her looks was that she looked a bit short, not 2 short tho), i gave it to her.

she called me before i got home from work.

maybe god saw me tryin and decided to throw me a bone.

either way, im gonna get some actioonnn!!!

im a little worried that shes gonna be a bit clingy or something.


other than that, WOOO!!!!


i just found it ironic that i got a number when i wasnt trying at all.


p.s. i was just tryin to be funny with the title.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

theonedude

Don Juan
Joined
May 1, 2003
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
im saying in my head that i hope i dont screw it up, when i should be saying, i hope she doesnt screw it up.
 

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2003
Messages
1,244
Reaction score
11
Location
.
Nice work champ, keep it up.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top