Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Im Gonna Fcking Kill Her.. And Him!##!#!#

rapsta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what the FVCK SHOULD I DO?
i just read some messages my sister have sent to a guy.
she just turned 16, he is 19.
i've been talking to her before about meeting guys etc, that everyone is out for just one thing.

my 16 year old fvckin sister is with a fvckin guy probably having sex. guys please, what the fcck would you do? i think im gonna beat **** out of her,, i think im gonna fvckin beat her real fvckin much. whaAETNWOWQOTIONWEQTIONQ!!!!!
FVCK.
for real? what should i do?

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) to start, you should talk English.

2) She's old enought to make her own decisions. Stay out of it

rapsta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what do u mean old enough? its a fvcking disgrace. do u think i want any fvcking fool to fvck my sister at that age?

TizZle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As long as she doesnt keep skipping around to different guys f*cking them i'd say it would be ok. But that dude better be careful. Is that type of sh1t legal in your state?

arq-dj1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by rapsta
what do u mean old enough? its a fvcking disgrace. do u think i want any fvcking fool to fvck my sister at that age?
good point
this days they are like ****ing when they r 12years old

HOWEVER

kickin' the dudes ass and hers (i hope u meant morally with her) isn't gonna help...

will she stop feeling horny after? no
will she wanna still FUK after? yes

so what can u do?

1. sit down with her, and show her that she need to value herself, only give her pu**y to a guy who really diserve it...

2. tell her that fuking to many diff guys is not very bright, since u can get STDs real quick and not to mention some condom ripping accidently...

finally, u can light up her mind, only

the rest is up to her

Dingus

Don Juan
Reaction score
DUDE! Chill! She's 16 for gods sake. Do you know how many 16 year olds are having regular sex these days? People used to get married at 16. Girls mature much faster than guys do. The guy is 19? Well, that's against the law if they're having a sexual relationship. But it's a bit stupid considering he's only 3 years older. She's probably more mature than he is.

If you're honestly concerned about her than sit her down and have NICE talk. Don't fvcking yell at her like you're doing on this board because it just makes you look bad. And get off the big brother power trip thing. My brother used to do that to me and I hated it. As soon as I saw that coming I just wouldn't listen to him.

rapsta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
she's so fvcking dumb it's driving me insaine!!!
i better go out and take some fresh air before i burn down the fvcking house

donjan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sixteen and still a virgin? Damn, your sister's not exactly quick. Why would you care how many guys **** her anyway? :confused:

donjan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by NotaGoatLover
lol....... this is the kind of stuff that gets on CSI
It's the kind of stuff that gets on lame ABC comedies that help indoctrinate the people in the USA with a lot of bull****. Also concerning topics like these.

Albion4

Don Juan
Reaction score
Even though you may believe what she is doing to be wrong it really isn't. Hell, three years is nothing, I've dated girls 15 years younger then I. If you love her you will support her decision to date this guy. I mean how would you feel if someone told you that you couldn't see the girl that you loved just because in their opinion it was wrong? Typical Romeo and Juliet scenario. What you NEED to do is be ready to bust his head when he treats her wrong. :) And who knows, he may actually be a nice guy. Have you taken the time to get to know him in an unbias way? You might actually like him and approve of him dating your sister once you get to know him.

-Al

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anything Else...

19 - 16 = 3 years difference. Does it even matter that he's 19 and she's 16? I'm betting not to you. You're upset because someone might be sleeping with your sister - well get over it. She's going to have sex. She's going to suck someone's penis. Hell, she might even get pregnant... and all of these are things that she's going to do by herself, without you around. You can't prevent her from doing any of them - in order to do so, you'd have to control every aspect of her life, from who she hangs out with to when she can leave the house. Sorry, but that's not your place.

Sure, I understand the whole "older brother/protector" idea - but realize that you can't stop what's going to happen from happening. If she wants to do something, there isn't anything you can do to stop her... go ahead and beat him up. What happens then? He's beat up, she feels terrible because you kicked his butt, and she gives him some comfort sex. Basically you just ensured that he's going to get booty.

By the way, if you're saying that age is a concern, can you honestly state that you've never done anything/would have done anything with a chick that's 3 years younger than you (17)? I know I have.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Diablo is right.

besides...now you know how the bro's feel when you hapened to fvk their sisters

Capt.Jack Sparrow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude tf u bytchin about How do you think the girls(that you ****ed) bros feel about you getting with them? I bet they wanna beat your ass too. Doesent matter what the age is (forgetting the law) he'll still want to beat your ass.

Drop it, shes gonna do it sometime. We all do.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another thing I'd like to know is if 'rapsta' ever stopped to think about how he might be hurting the feelings of the brother of any of the girls he's slept with before... :rolleyes: (Assuming he's not a virgin).

Didn't think so.