Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey all High School guys. I've decided I can't really bear to be a part of this forum for the time being. People really don't understand the world they live in, they don't understand how anything works anymore. Those who think I'm stupid for thinking piercings are dumb have a world of acceptance pulled over their eyes. They do it not for themselves, but for others. This is where I wanted to take my stand, but people just kept saying "Stop putting yourself up" and other garbage like that. I'm tired of people who don't know anything about how the world works telling me how I'm wrong.

In the past, I would open up a can of flame. Now, I've decided to resign. What does this mean for my ultimate thread? Of course I'll get it done. I currently have 91 Paragraphs out of the expected 202, so I'm about 44% done. This break I'm taking is just to let things cool over between me and everyone who thinks I am a prick. I'm a hardworking person, I don't hurt people, I try to uphold traditional values. The least you can say about me, if you happen to come across me in a conversation with someone else, was that I was honest and a good person, not a prick.

Now, to everyone, I hope to be posting again soon, but I really need to take a break from some of the people here. I love you all and am still open to answering any seduction questions via PM and AIM. I will check my PM box every couple of hours, seeing how I'm online a lot. I'm looking forward to a brighter future for this forum in the near future. Until I return, farewell.

"Only if you believe"

~Sincerely,
Whatsupwiddat

UnexpectedTeen

Don Juan
Reaction score
many people dont believe that a few people can change the world? In fact, that's all we have.

pls stay on. you are the few who could help lead those in darkness find their path to brightness.
(i am not su*king up to you in any way) but we cant bear to see a masta leaving.

if you feel that you are really unhappy here, the choice is always yours.

:eek:

a denial

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If youre leaving are you not just giving in to the people who think youre a prick?
I wish you luck in whatever you do.

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont know exactly what the hell happend to you, 'dat, because up until a few days ago everything was fine.

I honestly thought you were a better person than one with such a pathetic excuse for a grasp on reality who would look at a guy with an earring and say "man, what a loser." That might of been the most ignorant thing I've ever heard in my life, and I wish it came from someone else other than you.

CrzyBadBoyDJ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, ok. If you want to leave. Just leave. I hate it when people make a big deal out of it and say "I need a break" because you got flamed or got in an argument about something. This is a forum online. It's very easy to click the "X" and not come back. So please spare me the empathy and just leave. You'll be back soon enough anyways to why waste your time?

Ronny_Neumonic II

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CrzyBadBoyDJ
Dude, ok. If you want to leave. Just leave. I hate it when people make a big deal out of it and say "I need a break" because you got flamed or got in an argument about something. This is a forum online. It's very easy to click the "X" and not come back. So please spare me the empathy and just leave. You'll be back soon enough anyways to why waste your time?

agreed

dip

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
agree^^

why do u always make a big deal about you returning or leaving, honestly, no one cares...your making it seem like its such a big deal, and you are breaking up with your girlfriends, then one of ur boys replies and makes it all dramatic "i though you were different" lmao chill...

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
WUWD, I told you about this whole insecurity thing you appear to have (not to an afc extent but it's still there). Just stop your biatching and relax. Ask yourself why you are leaving? Is it because people "don't understand the world they live in" (*cough* bullsh!t) or because you can't handle people criticising you when you or your opinons? The fact is as DJs we MUST take into account those that may have a point and analyse our own beliefs and attitudes or ignore them if they seem like bullsh!t.

Ask yourself this: are you ACTUALLY going to get this thing done and not put it aside until 'next month' which, like I've said before like so many projects ends up never getting done.

BTW this whole post basically scream self-pity, wussiness and "get the violins out and feel sorry for me, I'm going into a tantrum and quitting until I get my way because you guys are big bullies *whimper*" and tbh it makes you seem like a "prick" AND a wuss. You've been going to this forum as long as I have (possibly longer) and you still have this bullsh!t attitude? You need to do some self-analysis my friend and sort your attiude out.

To thine self be true.

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sebastian... what the hell is this? What the hell I'm I looking @ on my computer screen? What... you're just going to pick up your ball and go home? Times got a little hard and you decide to just give up? I really can't believe this and I am sadly disappointed. What did I tell you earlier? What have I kept telling you the entire time... if you don't go with the "flow" of society... you are going to face opposition... that's just how it goes. Although we are on opposite side of the flow (you're the conservative type, I'm the libertarian type) the same thing happens. If you really would not like to be faced with any opposition... then just be regular and unnoticeable. I'm soooo disappointed man... I mean, this one gets to the heart. You guys are HS kids and I'm only 18, so to say that "people don't understand the world they live in" or "how anything works anymore" is simply riduculous. No one on this entire planet and planets beyond it, does not completely know how the world works or how things work... that's why we keep trying to make discoveries.

I'm sorry man... usually I'm all for you, but I just can't buy this one. This is quitting in it's purest form. You got tired of defending what you believed in and you just leave to escape reality... that's pathetic. You have to face life head on... anytime someone took a shot @ me on this forum and in real life... I didn't just go hide under a rock... I faced it head on, and I suggest you do the same. I think it's you who doesn't understand how the world works if you take your ball and go home after a little adversity...
Again, man... I'm sooo disappointed.

P.S.: I'm not pushing this back another month. If Sebastian was to take his ball and go home, that's fine. I said, I was going to do it, and I am a man of my word. School ends for me on Monday... so from Monday, to Saturday May 10th, I will be completing this project... with or without him.

There is no spoon...

Nocturnal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, WUWD, if you were offended by anything in my reply to your post about earrings, TELL ME! One of the things I hate the most is when people gain a grudge against me and hide it.

Second of all, everyone has their ups and downs. Most of the people on this forum (who will remain nameless) are dead clueless. They're actions revolve around themselves and their greed. But guess what? That's human nature. I have tried explaining some of the ways that people can really change. And really change for the better. But either a) people don't understand it and just say "good post!" or b) disagree with me but hide it or c) ignore it or d) despise me, because PEOPLE DON'T WANT TO CHANGE UNLESS THEY SEE A PRIZE DEAD AHEAD. Here, people see their prize. They see women, they see popularity, and they have nothing to lose. But when they start getting women, and their relationships don't last long or are the highschool cliche "i don't really love you, i love having you next to me around people," they still don't see the prize up ahead.

I can pick out a person and tell you all their major personality flaws, how they feel about interacting with a certain person, whether they're trying to gain status or pity them, and to tell you the truth, everytime I come across a decent person, they have flaws. Everyone does. Do they know it? No. Do they care? No.

You are one of the few people I've met who, despite your flaws (hey I have some too believe it or not :)), is a great guy who has enthusiastically helped tons of people, been praised for some of the most noteworthy things, and has been, for the most part, able to deal with societies faults.

I just hope you've only stumbled on the sidewalk, not gone flying down a mountainside headfirst into a tree.

bust.it

Don Juan
Reaction score
wuwd I don't know you well, and unfortunately we started off on a bad note.... but hopefully you'll hear me out.

Your signature says "Only if you believe".
Do you believe by leaving these forums, people will somehow gain newfound respect for you?
Do you believe (as matrix said) that you can change the world without people trying to bring you down?
Do you believe that one man can fully understand reality?

You are human; you have every right to your opinion. But so does everyone else here. No one came here to fight with each other, we came to discover ourselves and aid each other in doing so. Discussions - heated discussions, for that matter - are inevitable in seeking the qualities of the "true dj".

You're unbreakable, wuwd. Believe that. Don't let a petty squabble take you down. You've taken all of us too far to let yourself do that.

sneaker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CrzyBadBoyDJ
agreed. attention wh0re?:rolleyes:

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, Sebastian, I've talked to you online a few times and you seem cool, but you don't need a "farewell parade." You said you were coming back, so that does not call for a retirement party...atleast, not yet. Enjoy whatever you need to do, then get back with your post...the newbies are frothing at the mouth for it.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I've done such a thing as this before (bare in mind that was when I was an ignorant AFC).

WUWD... I realize I've never had any direct contact to you as far as I can remember, however I do feel I have some interaction with the events and minds that go on this board...

I read the peircings thread. I realize your argument, as my brother has an extremly similar one.

Honest to god dude, I absolutely RESPECT what you said if you did it to help people who read this forum. If you wanted the readers to be well aware of your opinion, and those who take your advice to do as you say (be anti-peircings) I can honestly say I respect that.

I can also see how your point of view is taken. It's an educated one, in contrast to the supposed ignorance these people have placed on you...

Will a peircing prevent you from getting a job? It definitely plays a role. I am ashamed of a lot of the members here for neglecting first impressions when its a board which includes topics directed to the precise thing!!

Having a peirced nose will degrade your first impression. That means the interview you go take, you might get cut because of a simple thing like that. Sound unreasonable? The world is unreasonable -- get used to it.

I can see why WUWD says they aren't aware of the world around them. You were all neglecting the reality that peircings impact on your life.

Am I anti-peircings? By all means no. I beleive a person should do them whatever they wish aslong as they understand the consequences. I think that's what WUWD was trying to get accross to all of you.

Lastly, WUWD, you could've handeled that much better. Oh and thats a BS reason to leave... Just do what I do man, neglect all the things you can't stand and deal with that you can.

Sure you wanna leave? Say you agree with my post and I doubt people will have much to argue with.

-- Additionally, if you wish to disagree with anything I said...feel free. As always nothing I say is concrete until it's been viewed by you critical b@stards :) .

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:confused:
is this a cry for attention man? i really dont want it to be.

Enigmatic

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with those who said there's no need for this. A long, drawn out farewell, when you'll be back soon enough. Plus, you really have no reason to leave. A few of us criticized your point of view, because I found it very ignorant, and you got upset and you're quitting. Does a DJ quit? No, he doesn't let anything slow him down. There was a debate on a message board, get over it and move on, keep helping the newbies in need out, because that's what this place is for. Helping out guys with their women problems.

By the way, I don't see how this post is relevant to high school discussion, it's simply a good-bye, shouldn't it be in anything else?

Best of wishes, WUWD!

Heh.

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well since you're gone man...might as well make fun.

WUWD loves it up the ass!

dbot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WUWD... stick around. Several replies on this thread state what you were "trying to say." We all know what you were trying to say, but we also know what you did say. You're behavior on that thread was completely unacceptable. You went as far as to insult your fellow DJs and those who greatly look(ed) up to you. But don't turn against your own beliefs and take off when the going gets tough. If you really believe the things you said on that thread then this is nothing more than an opinion vs an opinion. However I don't think you completely agree with your own words, and if this is the case, then there really is no disagreement. We all have our moments when we get frustrated with people and say things we know we shouldn't.

I'm disapointed in what you did but I have not lost respect for you, because I was in almost the EXACT same situation as you a few months back. I was always one who stated that you should stand by your actions/opinions regardless of how people respond to them. Then I said some things I shouldn't have, but instead of just moving right along, I contradicted my own beliefs, and bailed completely :( But I've learned from my mistake, and I'm sure that you will too.

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blah, blah, blah.

It's the internet, man. Get over it. If you're crying yourself to sleep over, what was it, arguments about earrings...on the INTERNET...jesus.

It would be funny if it wasn't so fvcking ridiculous. Everyone here is acting like women, arguing about the smallest little issues.

So, if you'll excuse me, you guys can argue about earrings and hell, maybe makeup and lipstick while you're at it. I'll be pulling in your women if you need me.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ill be sarging with Luscious and pulling the better girls ;)
hah, i guess we can share :)

Status
Not open for further replies.