Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm going to Miami/Ft lauderdale Florida next week! March 9-30th. Any DJ's there?

Reaction score
I'm looking for that Spanish virgin in Miami - any there?:D

I'll be hitting the merengue clubs with my bro! Any suggestions?

coldcoal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey PRL, hows it going.

I'm not close to Miami, but what I can tell you about Florida women is that there are a lot of gold diggers round here.

And don't be afraid to tell people where you're from. I've quickly "clicked" with a lot of people down here comming from the same places I've been, especially this time of year (snowbirds).

You'll love it down here.

GropeDope

Banned
Reaction score
Spanish virgins in Miami??? Now THAT is some funny ****. You could definitely find some Spanish virgins that go to clubs down here...that is if you're looking for virgins with ****S. LOL.

Bro your only chance is to hit up the middle schools. That is as fresh and illegal as you can get it. This is MIAMI we're talking about here. Except for maybe UGs, most Spanish girls ain't virgins down here after 15.

Reaction score
Yeah, I went to Miami three years ago - I never seen so many uppity "I'm too fine for you to talk to me" attitudes. That was my impression anyways. I think cubans down there don't actually like Puerto Ricans.

Thing is, I didn't see many good looking woman that I felt were "hot", although they try to have that attitude! Maybe I went to the wrong places! I have two brothers there, so I might as well do some searching while I'm there.

VIRGINS in America - it is possible - but even children have been "sexified" - what the hell - their dressing like hors at 7 years old nowadays - because their hor mothers are dressing them!!!! My goals are always set at the 'possible ideal'. At 41, I may have to compromise or maybe not!!!:(

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in Hialeah, which is in Miami-Dade County.

About finding spanish virgins in MIAMI, GropeDopes hit it right on the nail.

There are alot of "I'm too fine for you to talk to me" attitudes here, you'll just have to deal with it.

There are alot of hot women though. If you have good enough game you will do fine here.

About Puerto Ricans... as you can see by my nickname I am Puerto Rican also. The common misconception about Puerto Ricans being dumb has been going around for a very long time. Of course, everyone that knows me says that I am the exception. I don't think I am any exception, I am just, one of a kind in general, my fellow Puerto Ricans are all smart. Cubansare the largest population of hispanics down here, and they were the ones who came up with this stereo type, and other stereo types of other latino races. They are just envious of Puerto Ricans cuz we got the citizenship and our country is free.

Last edited:

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
double post

Last edited: