"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

I'm going to Miami/Ft lauderdale Florida next week! March 9-30th. Any DJ's there?

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
I'm looking for that Spanish virgin in Miami - any there?:D

I'll be hitting the merengue clubs with my bro! Any suggestions?
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

coldcoal

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 17, 2001
Messages
319
Reaction score
1
Hey PRL, hows it going.

I'm not close to Miami, but what I can tell you about Florida women is that there are a lot of gold diggers round here.

And don't be afraid to tell people where you're from. I've quickly "clicked" with a lot of people down here comming from the same places I've been, especially this time of year (snowbirds).

You'll love it down here.
 

GropeDope

Banned
Joined
May 6, 2003
Messages
220
Reaction score
0
Spanish virgins in Miami??? Now THAT is some funny ****. You could definitely find some Spanish virgins that go to clubs down here...that is if you're looking for virgins with ****S. LOL.

Bro your only chance is to hit up the middle schools. That is as fresh and illegal as you can get it. This is MIAMI we're talking about here. Except for maybe UGs, most Spanish girls ain't virgins down here after 15.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Yeah, I went to Miami three years ago - I never seen so many uppity "I'm too fine for you to talk to me" attitudes. That was my impression anyways. I think cubans down there don't actually like Puerto Ricans.

Thing is, I didn't see many good looking woman that I felt were "hot", although they try to have that attitude! Maybe I went to the wrong places! I have two brothers there, so I might as well do some searching while I'm there.

VIRGINS in America - it is possible - but even children have been "sexified" - what the hell - their dressing like hors at 7 years old nowadays - because their hor mothers are dressing them!!!! My goals are always set at the 'possible ideal'. At 41, I may have to compromise or maybe not!!!:(
 

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 22, 2003
Messages
734
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Miami
I live in Hialeah, which is in Miami-Dade County.

About finding spanish virgins in MIAMI, GropeDopes hit it right on the nail.

There are alot of "I'm too fine for you to talk to me" attitudes here, you'll just have to deal with it.

There are alot of hot women though. If you have good enough game you will do fine here.

About Puerto Ricans... as you can see by my nickname I am Puerto Rican also. The common misconception about Puerto Ricans being dumb has been going around for a very long time. Of course, everyone that knows me says that I am the exception. I don't think I am any exception, I am just, one of a kind in general, my fellow Puerto Ricans are all smart. Cubansare the largest population of hispanics down here, and they were the ones who came up with this stereo type, and other stereo types of other latino races. They are just envious of Puerto Ricans cuz we got the citizenship and our country is free.
 
Last edited:

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 22, 2003
Messages
734
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Miami
double post
 
Last edited:
Top