Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm going to expose this girl's BS

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Allright, today I asked this girl to the Sweetheart dance. She gave me a hilarious yet textbook flake-out response. She's helping her grandmother move, so she can't go. On a Saturday night, on Valentine's day, not going to the dance. Riiiiiiiight...

Tomorrow I'm going to offer to help her family move ;)

If she was making excuses I'll have caught her in that BS lie and can politely explain she can just say she doesn't want to go with me, I can handle it, showing the size of my nads in the process.

In the unlikely event that she's telling the truth, well I get to go lift furnature for her family. I need the exercise anyway, and can still catch my friends after the dance for the real fun times.

Either way, it's a win-win situation. Can't wait to give it a go tomorrow :D

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why don't you just move on and next her?

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jonny football hero
Why don't you just move on and next her?
because this way he shows her that BS is not to be tolerated and she wont pull it on another guy, cos girls hate being burned and caught out.

Also because, it is so implausible it could actually be true, give her a second chance and if she is avoiding you, next her.

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's not interested, why do you feel like you have to try to 'prove her wrong' or 'make her pay'?

Let me tell you something:

Men say 'no' by looking at the person, and saying 'no.

Women say 'no' through excuses and semi-truths or outright lies.

It's just a difference in communication - you're going to have to get used to it. She said no - so move on. You're only wasting your time pursuing it further.

If one says no - there is another who will say yes. It's your job to find her.

RaMar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
all she is going to do is make up another excuse why she doesn't need you to help her grandmother move.

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like I said, if she makes up excuses I'll call her BS and next her. If anything after I next her she'll know I have the biggest cojones out of any guy she's dealt with.

There is still that chance where she could be telling the truth, but I doubt it after she flaked on my birthday party (which was pretty kick ass too, I had a punk band play at my house and everything :D).

Regardless I'll find out tomorrow. Don't think for a second that I can't drop this girl like a bad habit.

blienk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus man, look at things from her point of view. If a guy asks you if he can help your grandma move, do you think "Wow, that guy has big cojones!" or do you think "What a desperate loser! He can't even take my BS excuse and now he'd rather meet my grandma than go to a dance!" Just let it go dude. The best way to get back at her is to get with someone hotter than she is.

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by blienk
Jesus man, look at things from her point of view. If a guy asks you if he can help your grandma move, do you think "Wow, that guy has big cojones!" or do you think "What a desperate loser! He can't even take my BS excuse and now he'd rather meet my grandma than go to a dance!" Just let it go dude. The best way to get back at her is to get with someone hotter than she is.
Damn, you really put it in perspective.

You're right, f*ck her. She's not worth any more of my time.

NEXT.

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ShizamDaMan

NEXT.
I'm impressed with this response.

RaMar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ShizamDaMan

NEXT.
Wow, finally, after 4 people all saying pretty much the same thing the 5th one broke down your defenses. I was wondering when you were going to come out of the AFC shell.