Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm Going to Change Your Life- Best Thread in a long time

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This forum has gone to hell. Period. There's no questioning this. That's why there's like three posts a day. That's why no one comes on this forum is a "master don juan" or noted as being a prestigious member. I barely, barely, ever come on here anymore. And it's not because I'm not working on my game, it's because this place offers nothing anymore. Stop wasting your time getting advice from people that are on a forum for girl problems! Fvck, This place REMINDS me of that pvssy website girlproblems.net or whatever! Do you remember how gay that website was?!

What EVERYONE needs to do is simply snap the fvck out of this mindset.

THERE IS a way to become good with girls, hell, I mean AWESOME with girls.

I've spent the month or so really working on myself, and I want to share what I've learned. This post is a combination of some ideas I've learned. Hope you like it :)

CHANGE YOURSELF

You need to simply change your mindset, your frame. It's basic NLP. Everything you feel is simply a state, and you can control this. Think successfully, and therefore you will have successful results. It's like a cake, with the right ingredients and mixing you can replicate any cake you want.

Okay. This next section is about attraction. Or the PICKUP. Whatever. Listen.

I have lost all the unreasonable fear I used to have. This is because I changed my frame, or mindset, and now I can approach women. Once you've done this, you are ready for the Approach.

The Approach

Before you're confident at approaching women you need to practice some openers. I know everyone here is all "I'm too good for practicing material" to use on girls, but you know what, unless you're getting girls every night you can improve.

Opinion Opener- This is when you open the set asking for an opinion. I'm not going to give you any canned routines by Style or Mystery because everyone uses them and you need to think of your own. Basically something like this:

*make eye contact and smile.*
*walk in coming at their left side or straight on*

You: Hey, I need to get a female opinion on something.
*pause*
You: (pause) My sister's eighteen years old and her boyfriend proposed to her. What do you think the right age to marry is?

Or if you think that's not good for high school students...

Example 2:

You: Hey I need to get a female opinion on something.
Her: sure
You: My friend is in a relationship with this girl who won't let him hangout with one of his best friends anymore because she's a girl as well. He's been friends with her even before they met. (then ask what she thinks if she doesn't respond)
(change to next routine)

Other Openers

You can seriously ask an opinion about anything. If you are in a clothes store, you can ask about opinions about clothes, if you're in a book store then about books. You can get an opinion on anything. Think about it. Just make sure to have enough material so you can stack it. And make sure that you cut her off if she doesn't contribute to the conversation. For instance in Style's Who lies more when he just goes to "who cheats more?"

Body language

Don't just stand straight up. You look uptight. Here's how to have the best body language:

*put your feet twice shoulder length apart
*put all your weight onto one foot
*let other foot slide into an L shape
*make sure shoulder and neck are relaxed

there you go!

Now for walking I'm not as good at but here's what I know ;)
*have head and back aligned and up
*shoulders back and relaxed
*arms not swinging like loose appendages...have them pretty much by side
*sort of a swing or bounce...like your relaxed and easy going not like a pimp. have one hand sort of leading you like you're a cool fvcking guy. For instance, Like Thomas Crown in the Thomas Crown Affair. Pierce Brosnan rules.

Once you've approached and used an opener or two you want to DHV or neg.

Make sure that when you approach you're NOT hitting on the girl. You're just a cool guy who likes to talk, you're not needy.

Now what you do is talk to the GROUP. or if it's one girl just be indirect. Remember you're trying to just not set off her ASD for christsake. So you've opened and they want you stay. Oh by the way, you HAVE to use a false time constraint.

False Time Constraint

Yes, yes, I know. I'm using a bunch of Mystery and Style stuff. I've learned s much stuff in my away time that I'm a million times more knowledgable. I've learned NLP, Body language, Mystery Method, style, etc. I'm so much better now. Continuing on lol

A false time constraint is when you say that you cannot talk or hangout with her for very long because you have to go somewhere. (friends etc)

So: Okay, I can only stay for a minute because I have to get back to my friends.

Then you continue on with the set and now her ASD isn't saying "when will this fvcking guy leave." You can body rock when she's talking for added effect.

Now once you've gotten past the A1 (attraction 1) and she's comforatable and wants you stay you need to DHV and neg. While still pointing your body language away from her you continue your routine. But then when she speaks to you or you guys have a conversation you say something like: Is she always like this? How do you guys roll with her? (When she says something that you can make fun of her for, you know, I can't find an example. But it's there.)

or: " haha that's soo funny. your nose wiggles when you talk (or laugh). hahaha loook"

or: "Excuse me, I'm speaking. Geezzz."
or: "Wait your turn."

something like that you can figure it out. It's better if it comes natural from the conversation.

Remember your not trying to show interest in her. You want to be neutral. If you show you're just there to pick her up, your not an alpha male and therefore not attractive. She'll try to make you like every other guy and subjugate you into being beta.

Remember you have to have Alpha Body Language!
*Posture (what i described above)
*Smiling (VERY important! Especially with NEGS and DHV)
*High Energy (make sure to come in with slightly more energy than set)
*Happy--addition to high energy--emotions are contagious
*eye contact---you're alpha and scared to have eye contact--look people in the eye

Then once you do about two or three negs depending on the hotness or level of the girl. (1-10, you know :p) Make sure to calibrate btw, your not an *******, your just alpha ;). Then you need to:
*isolate
*have Male to Female Attraction--- You have to show you're interested now!

You tell her friends something like: Hey I've been sort of ignoring your friend, mind if I talk to her for a minute?

Then you isolate and talk. Instead of jumping through her hoops:
Her: "Will you buy me a drink?"
You: "I don't buy drinks for girls. You can buy me one though."

You make your own hoops:
"What sports do you do?", "What kind of music do you listen to?",
"What do you have going for you more than your looks?", "What are some things that would make me want to get to know you better?", "Do you like ____?"

Then afterwards you reward with saying you think the same way or that's great or whatever. She needs to know that "OMG we are so similiar."

In this stage of attraction now you need to calibrate to what she's doing.

Body language should be facing eachother, you need to tone down the energy slightly (just enough so it's not weird), and if you can find out what can of thinker/learner she is (kinetic, auditory, etc.)

Remember kino, kino, kino! (im sure you already know but hey, dont forget :))

For what kind of thinker/ learner she is (visual, auditory) then you can add that into your conversation so she feels rapport. For instance:

"Yeah I love snowboarding too. The feeling you get when your sooo high up on the mountain, and you look down and you see all the trees and snow...(ETC!)"

Notice that appeals to Visual (yeah i didnt spend much time writing that quote, but you get the frikkin idea.) You want to appeal to the senses that they think about.

I'm done.
Hope you learned a lot.

But the greatest tip I can give you guys is to stop the mental masturbation and make a change.

“If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always gotten.”
“If you can't, you must. If you must, you can.”

Mctwist4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post man. Haven't seen you on here in a long time. Except for that post bbb made about a year ago. I agree there is way too much mental stroking here. The posts are always about the same dumb ****.

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That was really helpful, better than The Game definitely, although you used some of the same examples (nose wiggling) lol.

For me, isolation from a group is the hardest part, because asking them to sit alone with you often reveals that you are interested with them and then the alpha-game really goes away.

JeXiam

Reaction score
The best thing to do with this forum is not ask for help but to practice and learn whatever is already posted here. I mean c'mon guys isn't the DJ biblbe enough?

Reaction score
I agree...looking at this post you can definately say that this forum is taking a turn for the worse.

I appreciate ur effort, and its great that you have read mysteris e-book and translated it into here

but this forum can only be great if people come up with new ideas...and plz not the ones rooting from mystery method.

And the thing i love about this place is that opposed to what oldschooler said...the knowledge here has so many levels.

Take for example the great writers here...like pook and fingers...when i read their texts today...i learn something completely new than i learned a year ago when i found this site.

I know I didnt contribute much myself either...but I just didnt like the way this post was made sorry.

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of you guys don't get it, which is fine, not all of us are destined for greatness. But to those like McTwist and LostAndConfused, hey keep up the good work :) . Knowing your controlling your life is a great, great feeling. And this WILL project externally, and people will see it.

P.S. I did two approaches today

EDIT-

*Fun*Fact*: Did anyone know that Adonis, one of the great old posters, used to roll with the PUA'S like Style, and Mystery? I read that somewhere and I found it interesting/surprising. Oh and SEXPDX was apart of the whole RSD thing, didn't know that either.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude you have to remember this site is all about pity.

Pity is very underrated.

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know this is a little old now and it's bumped but I have to have my say. Straight away with the title it's being set up for high expecations, if indeed this thread doesn't change our live's and isn't the best thread in a long time we are going to be dissapointed. Needles to say I was.

In my opinion this isn't bible worthy. It's just a summary of the Mystery Method. A lot of MM idead are found in the DJ bible. It might help people who are new to all of this but I'm sure most of us have heard of all this, not exactly life changing. Given that it is a nice summary.

I also don't apreciate it out you automatically dismiss anyone who disagrees with this thread being great and assume that they 'are't meant for greatness' or whatever. Have you ever thought that we have heard this, been through this and are beyond this?

I'm not attacking you (if this guy is even still around), but it's clear to me that beyond all this PUA terminology what is really working for him is his inner game, which definately seems solid, although perhaps a little arrogant, from his posts. It's also clear that he is taking ACTION and getting EXPERIANCE which is what some people are lacking. So take away the credit you give to the Mystery Method and give yourself some. Although not too much, you already seem confident enough :p

TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO SAY THERE IS NO NEW INFORMATION ON HERE: It's clear that you know everything you need to know. Your time here as a student is almost up. The real world has to become your classroom now. Sure you can come back here occasionally to reinforce your beliefs, freshen up, and give advice, but only when you have some experiance. Reading more isn't going to do much for you, in fact it might actually hurt you, being to heavy on the knowledge side and lacking in experiance.

I would also like to add that all the 'tactics' and 'teqniques' of the Mystery Method are often just side effects of having solid inner game. Work on that and these things will come across but it will be natural and authentic, certantly not fake. In the mean time you can certantly practise these things and eventually they will become so ingrained in you that they wont be techniques anymore and they will just be a part of you - natural.

SilverSonnet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mctwist4 said:
Good post man. Haven't seen you on here in a long time. Except for that post bbb made about a year ago. I agree there is way too much mental stroking here. The posts are always about the same dumb ****.

Amen, I know guys have problems. But they're problems easily solved, surely there's bigger problems.
"Oh no! She said her toe hurts! WTF does this mean?:cry: "

:D