I'm going to be in a date auction tomorrow

lYlasTer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There's going to be a picnic thing for all the Asian student associations in my state tomorrow. They're going to have a date auction to raise money, and I'm going to be representing the Vietnamese club at my school. 10 guys and 10 girls. The girls I heard can fetch up to $200, but the guys :(. Most $ they get is around 15, and half of them usually don't get bid on cus the girls are really shy. So I need advice on how to make myself more marketable.

Looks wise I have a very young looking face, but a really good physique. Initially I was thinking about wearing a t-shirt, but my friends said I should dress up a bit. A preppy look with a dress shirt underneath a sweater, and jeans. Any suggestions?

And if I do get a date, who is suppose to pay for it? I always pay for dates, but if she insists on paying should I? Hehe I got some friends that are insurance in case no one bids on me :). I'm a little nervous but I'll let you guys know how it goes.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, to me this is the funniest thing I've heard. Pretty unique concept, but kinda funny. I can just see all the AFC guys bidding for the girls. I can't think of anything right now, but please keep us posted on this event.

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Looks wise I have a very young looking face, but a really good physique. Initially I was thinking about wearing a t-shirt, but my friends said I should dress up a bit. A preppy look with a dress shirt underneath a sweater, and jeans. Any suggestions?

Preppy look.

And if I do get a date, who is suppose to pay for it? I always pay for dates, but if she insists on paying should I? Hehe I got some friends that are insurance in case no one bids on me :). I'm a little nervous but I'll let you guys know how it goes.

The bidder should be the person paying for everything.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Attire:
-NICE black shiny dress shoes or dress boots
-Good fitting blue jeans
-Wide black belt
-Nice clean white tee shirt
-Nice dark sport coat.

When you're introduced walk onto the stage with big confident smile :D . Walk a little more then take off the jacket. Walk back along the edge with the jacket over your shoulder and make eye contact with the ladies. If you see one that really catches your eye wink at her. ;) Turn around and head off the stage in the other direction. Make sure that everyone gets a chance to see you from all sides.

Trust me, I've been auctioned off a couple of times and it's all about your attitude when you're a guy. Not too ****y but a ton of confidence. Use what you've got even though your friends want you to dress differently. They're AFCs, what do they know. Plus, you'll stand out even more since the other guys are AFCs. :p

Knock 'em dead!

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i am preppy normally, so i usually wear nice clothes like that. some girls dont go for that, cuz they think i'm rich- when really i'm not.
even some of the HB8's think i'm too good 4 them.... but...

if she bids on you, she should pay- that's normal. think about it. in a chick auction, all those rich guys bid on girls, and who pays for the dinner and night out (the guy) the bidder.
so, she should pay.

if you dont get auction. just play it off, and try to save face as best as u can.

lYlasTer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I think I'm going to go with Nice sweater, dress shirt underneath with collar popping out, crisp jeans, and I'll take the advice about black dress shoes. The taking off jacket and strutting is a lil too much for me, but I'll go with confidence and a big smile.

What could I put as my interests. I was thinking something cute like "working out, massages, karaoking to boy bands, and spin the bottle, except when it lands on guys" :) Thanks guy, im really nervous.

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This reminds me of the genesis of LoverBoy, a top Asian PUA from Scotland.

His friends set him up for this date auction while he was still an AFC and tagged him with the line LoverBoy. It actually went really well for him and weeks later, girls would come up to him and yell "Oh my god, it's Loverboy!"

I think the biggest boost of confidence was when he went to a celebrity party and he met this celebrity (that guy from Pearl Harbor), but it was him all the girls we coming up to.

Thus LoverBoy was born, satisfying all the white women in Europe.

lYlasTer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OKay guys jsut came back from the date auction. There were 10 guys there. People got mainly $20-30, one guy got $50. I got $30. It took 1.5 hrs for all 20 ppl, the people that got auctioned off in the beginning got the most $. I was 2nd to last and a lot of people already left. The girl I got was like a 6. Not really interested but I'm going to treat her good. As for what I wore, I went with a $60 long sleeve AX shirt and $115 AX jeans. Bah too much money for clothes but I like it.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hopefully you can get your moneys worth from meeting some other HBs. Seems a bit much to waste on a HB6.