Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Im going to Amsterdam...Tips for Do's and Donts??

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Me and a friend are goign to amsterdam next month, we already did some research and asked some people there on do's and don'ts and local hotspots.
We'll be there for about 2 weeks, so we might be visiting other areas of Europe.

For anyone that's already gone and come back, please share whatever experiences good/bad and some things tourists should and shouldn't do....?

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) Avoid walking past the outdoor urinals in the RLD on Saturday night. WHEEEWWW.....

2) Watch out for the girls in the "alley". When you hit the RLD you will know what I am talking about.

3) If you like beer visit a place called Gollem.

4) If you decide to visit a coffee shop, make sure you have someone with you who is sober and knows how to get back to the hotel.

5) Enjoy.

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lildevil said:
Tip: Amsterdam is known as the captain of pr0stitution

Really? I thought those were just Dutch women dancing in their bedroom not realizing the curtains were open.

Yeah #4 is REALLY important! We were in a small town called Hengelo and we were so bombed we almost missed our train because we couldnt find the train station. That also happened to me in Prague, but instead of the train it was the subway and we missed the last one for the night. Staggering around Prague at 4 in the morning is really creepy.

Last edited:

Master Bates

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want to go see live sex shows, they cost aroud 50 euro. There's a place that has booths surrounding a stage where you can pay like 50 cents a minute or something. A much better deal, lol.

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely PM Diablo for info on Amsterdam