Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm getting neghit!?

TheCrimson2k1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, so this girl and I are going to prom. I asked her about a month ago and I used that as a prompt to start dating.

Anyway, we've gone on a couple dates and our third is to the Cardinals game this friday.

So, about the neghitting. She's a real sarcastic type of person and pretty much takes the shot when she has a chance. I am essentially the same way so I really don't take offense when others do this but for some reason the neghitting is almost like because she doesn't like me.

I'm trying to read into her actions and understand if she truly likes me or is just being nice and doesn't want to dump my @$$ before prom.

I've been getting a lot of mixed signals. She's definitely traditional, makes the guy do all of the initiating of conversations, etc. Like I could walk down the hall in school throughout the day and see her all passing periods and she would never say anything to me unless I say something first. Is this a bad sign or is it just typical head games?

I guess I just need suggestions on how to assure myself that she likes me and also on how to seal the deal with her, and make it exclusive. It seems this website has taught me a great deal on how to attain the women, but not a whole lot on how to keep them. Comments?

Duff

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, when u say neg hits what has she been sayin? Give some examples

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is her sense of humor at work. Leave it be, ignore it.

My experience has taught me that you look at actions, not words. If you see that she has gone on dates with you, that clearly means she is attracted to you. Regardless of what she may say, words do not speak for themselves in immature teenagers.

No worries :) You're good to go!

TheCrimson2k1

Don Juan
Reaction score
I figured as much. I mean, she wouldn't accept three dates I've asked her on including prom if she was leading me on, eh?