Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm getting mixed signals.. give me advice

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have another question about this girl. When she texts me something I don’t agree with I don’t want to discuss it with her so I just don’t text her back. I did that few times and now she’s always saying if I have a problem i should tell her what to and what she should changed. Should I really do that or is that a way to get more attention from me?
Tell her you don’t do texting. She should pick up the phone and call.

jamesfromhouston

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro. I'm currently in the exact situation with one of my plates. She is a younger girl. And yes, from the beginning until now even after sex, she would not really text me that much despite the fact that when I am with her, she is constantly texting her friends instantly and playing with her social media accounts. So she is definitely doing it intentionally. Despite this non-text situation, she would still meet up with me everytime and if I ask to f'ck she would f'ck and get really horny.

Heres the kicker.....

One time she got really really drunk and confessed to me that she has been witholding texting and generally been on and off to me on the phone/her attention because her friends had told her it's a way to keep me. Push and pull she said. Despite the fact that she has admitted she's playing games, she is still doing it. And to be honest despite the fact I know it's a tactic sometimes it affects me still. I like attention too at times. So it has its efficacy.

But think about it, in a way it is kind of sad. Because some women might like you so much that they've got to resort to all sorts of weird ways to keep you around. And with this non-texting, it is really quite pathetic and most likely a trick.

I started a thread about this girl actually and mind games girls play. Check my profile sometime.

On the other side of the coin, I've experienced serious texting girls. Girls that would text me and voice message me all the time but never meet. Those suck even more.

Remind yourself (and I am trying to constantly reminding myself too), maintain your rationality. Don't let these pathetic behavior pull you down. Rise above it.

Win and tame them in their games.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So there is this pretty 20 yo girl i met on a dating app last week. Texted her a bit and got her number, then asked her out.
She's very sweet and agreeable but acts a bit strange imo. I'm asking you guys for advice because i want to know if i'm the problem or if she just doesn't like me because she makes me confused. I know that when a girl likes you, she texts you all the time and tries to get your attention. This girl is different. She is up to almost anything. When i ask her to meet up she's down.
We also made out on our first date and had fun but i just have a bad feeling about her. It just feels like she doesn't really want me.
I mean she drove more than an hour to meet me but she rarely texts me. She didn't really compliment me until now. She responds hours later and even then it's short and when we text it doesnt seem like she wants to continue the conversation.
We agreed on meeting again this weekend and she assured me that she wants to see me too.

This girl lives in a small village and her family are farmers. She's educated and fun to be with. I had a few dates before her and all i wanted from those women was sex cause you couldn't even have a good conversation with them. But i enjoyed being with this one. I paid for our drinks and then later she insisted to pay 50/50 for the food. She never used her phone around me, only for google maps when we drove somewhere and she didn't hide her phone.

So yeah my question is why would she act so indifferent when she wants to meet me and keeps going with me? I guess most guys here would say if she doesn't blow up your phone she is not really into you and explores her options but i really don't know.
The only mixed signals are in your own brain. Actions over words, she is showing interest by complying and showing up.

Modern Man Advice

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's exhibiting the Power of aloofness.

Quit acting like a girl and bang her brains out.

Redwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't waste your time texting a bunch. If she reaches out set a definite date with her and put your phone away. If she's agreeing to meet in person and is showing up this is good. Just have fun in person.

If she pulls back you do the same until you hear back from her. Don't over think her lack of messaging.