Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm getting braces soon

markk30

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, i got my braces today and it feels extremely wierd. In 2 weeks i have to get 4 teeth pulled. It kinda sucks because the orthodentist is in Mexico and i live in AZ. I have to drive an hour and half to get to the dentist, lol. The only problem with my braces is that my back molars ( the ones that you chew your food with) dont connect with each other, and i cant chew my food. Im so pissed. Is that normal do you think? Im going to call my ortho tomorrow. You rockafellas with braces or did have braces ever experirience this problem? Thanks

Markk30

markk30

Don Juan
Reaction score
braces question

Bump

Need some questions answered from you people that did or have braces. Everysingle one of my teeth except the ones without wires hurt whenever i put any presure (sp) on them. Why is that? And read post before this also for another question. Thanks

Markk30

Viper423

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, I don't know. My mouth is still healing from my surgery, and I get spacers on Monday the 20th, and Braces put on a week later Monday the 27th. I can't figure out why you got braces before having teeth pulled? Well, do spacers hurt?

markk30

Don Juan
Reaction score
Kinda

WHen they put them in you cant hardly notice them as first. But as a day go by you start feeling them spacing out your molars. It starts to hurt. But wait till you get the accual braces. Man o man, will your teeth start hurting!.

Markk30

Anybody else know why my molars wont connect and why my teeth hurt so bad?

Levex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Viper423
Surgery was a success. I just now woke up from all the anesthesia and drugs. Braces, here I come!! Should have them put on in about 2 weeks max and my confidence will shoot throught the roof....Just something a little funny that happened I thought I would share...Remember, I was soooo druged up, I don't remember anything. All I remember is them putting and I.V. in my arm and 10 seconds later, bam, i'm out cold. The nurses told me that I said something very funny though, which of course i don't remember cause I was soo ****ed up from drugs. They said that I asked them if they could add 4 inches while I was there, lol....why the **** I asked a dentist to add 4 inches to my penis i don't know, ROFL..the nurses kinda got turned on by it, and man they were hot.
i never been knocked out by drugs in a hospital,how does it feel?
i heard they let you sniff something and few secs later you feel like you smoked a pound of weed and black out...is it true?

Viper423

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Levex
i never been knocked out by drugs in a hospital,how does it feel?
i heard they let you sniff something and few secs later you feel like you smoked a pound of weed and black out...is it true?
No, it's nothing like that....First of all, I was really nervous, I had never had surgery or even broken a bone for that matter. Well, after the oral surgeon talked to my mom and me, and explained everything, they took my into another room that was prepared for me. Well, I sat down in the chair and then they put a blood pressure monitor on my left arm and something to monitor my heart beat on my right index finger. Then I stick my right arm in this sling looking thing and I squeeze this metal bar and the oral surgeon sticks and I.V. in my arm. It wasn't bad, just felt like a pinch. Then he asks me how I feel and I tell him nervous. Then he said," Well, in a few seconds you won't be." lol...he was cool....Then he injects something into the I.V. I stare at the cieling for about 10 seconds and it starts moving. Next thing I know I am coming to in my recliner at home. I don't remember anything from once the ceiling started moving till I was sitting in the chair at home. No pain at all, I didn't remember a damn thing...best way to do it in my opinion. If you have teeth pulled, tell them to knock you out :)

Viper423

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, and some of my friends told me braces hurt and some said they don't. I just think it depends on your teeth on whether or not they hurt that much. Guess I'll find out in 11 days

The Dominated1

Don Juan
Reaction score
2 things

Braces hurt - if you want to improve there will always be pain first - get used to it. This is a part of life and the sooner you realise it and embrace it the better.

Also I dont really know if chicks dig braces or not. However to secure your best chances make sure you keep them clean (polish them whatever) make sure when you smile it looks like jewlery in your mouth and not some old rusted car part.

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, the IV is all great and such, but you gotta get the gas mask for a good time...

They usually give it to little kids and stuff, but for some f*cked up reason they gave it to me before I had ankle surgery a few years ago...it was ridiculously amazing. It's like getting extremely drunk, without the whole 'paying for booze and puking later on' thing...:D

Viper423

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I like the I.V. better...you don't remember **** :) Getting spacers put in tomorrow, only 1 more week until braces ;)