"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

I'M Getting a Mystic Tan

Industry

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 25, 2003
Messages
468
Reaction score
1
Location
The OC
Yeah so I've decided to go get a sunless tan. I have a few white spots on my body that do not tan whatsoever and it looks horrible when I actually get a real tan. The Mystic tan is $15 and takes 5 minutes to do. In the end you get a golden brown tan for a week. Not bad eh?

I'm just curious as to how it works. If it can cover up those few white spots they might have a new customer.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
dude r u a chick?
 

Travis T.

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 12, 2003
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Yeah it does look good, but it will only last for a like 4 days. It does make you look healthy and better rested, and that extra confidence can help when your talkin to the schladies.
 

Industry

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 25, 2003
Messages
468
Reaction score
1
Location
The OC
Re: Re: I'M Getting a Mystic Tan

Originally posted by GigaloDJ
Those white spots are called "Vitiligo". Tanning will not make the spots darker, it will just make the skin around it darker.
no it isnt... i have a small one on my face i got 5 yrs ago snowboarding. it isnt white it is just a little lighter than the skin around it. REAL tanning will make it appear whiter than it actually is... but Fake tanning will make it appear the same color as the skin around. You see I'm not doing this because I'm a girl but because I got a real problem
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
sorry dude - i forgot about the skin problem - but how is a 4 day solution fixing a permanent problem? $15 seems like alot - try light make-up - talk to these chicks that cover their faces for a living - they can give u tips for free
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top