"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

I'm fukkin horny!

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
I don't know how this happened, but I didn't monitor my girlfriend situation carefully. The exams ended, one of my girls went away to montreal and the other dumped me a week later "because the other guy is nice and you're a jerk" WTF :mad:

I had 4 numbers, which were like... 2-3 months old. :D One isn't in town, the other 2 didn't go out with me.

It's a dry spell!!! I must've angered the gods or something. Maybe somebody's got a voodoo doll and they put a lock on the d1ck :D :p

And it's hot and the girls are walking around half naked. ARG!

Ok, let's stop ranting. The problem is that most of my PUs are in uni environment... Dorm parties, lectures... etc. I don't know where to pick up chicks other than uni.

What are good places in Toronto for chicks?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
"It's a dry spell!!! I must've angered the gods or something. Maybe somebody's got a voodoo doll and they put a lock on the d1ck "

No you didn't take care of business. A good player always has a few back doors as I call em to go through at anytime.


You obviously got too busy with school and seeing one person and maybe collecting a few numbers with no follow through to take care of your situation. You should of had a rotation going on this whole time. A few ho's caught up in it also.
 

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
PRL: I WAS busy, but I did have 2 girls to fukk. Now one is 8 hours away from me, the other one ditched me.

Hollowpoint: PM sent
 

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2004
Messages
593
Reaction score
0
Heh, sorry, can't reply, your mailbox is full.
And your msn doesn't seem to work.


Canada's Wonderland might be good? I'd say it's a semi-decent place to meet people.

"So, now that I have stared at your ass for an hour in this long line, why don't you tell me your name?"

:D
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
Yeah... wonderland might be a good idea...

The place is kinda boring by itself, it has a built in date and tons of chicks with nothing better to do...
 

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2002
Messages
3,015
Reaction score
5
Mate, everyone has these dry spells.

PS, how is he meant to ALWAYS have chicks on the backburner while he is studying, and is fukcing a couple others.

Sometimes u go through these spells, u just gotta get out there and get some new honnies. No problem should be easy for you ice..............
 
Top