"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

I'm frustrated with you all

Status
Not open for further replies.

confus4ever

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 9, 2003
Messages
69
Reaction score
0
Just a bunch of guys speaking, but you never respond to serious questions. You all act like you know it all, don't you wonder why women are not here? Ohghh,
I'm a master don juan, or i'm a junior ""
I ask you honestly, and you all have to relate to a bible?

Sorry, F@@k you........i'm out

i WAS HOPING THAT ALL MEN AND WOMEN JOIN THIS PARTY, BUT NOW I SEE WHY WOMEN DON'T

GOOD LUCK YA ALL

(SORRY TO SOUND LIKE AN *******, BUT ISN'T THAT THE MEASSAGE YOU BELIEVE IN THAT SEEMS TO WORK FOR YOU?

HEHEHE........LOL
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Walden

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2003
Messages
1,333
Reaction score
5
Location
New Zealand
Maybe if you posts or questions were remotely coherent someone might answer them.
 

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2003
Messages
615
Reaction score
1
Age
54
Location
London, UK
Confus 4 ever is the right name for this guy!
 

Milez

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2003
Messages
100
Reaction score
1
Age
46
keep on wankin´, boy

this board has become a forum for wierdos
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by confus4ever
Just a bunch of guys speaking, but you never respond to serious questions. You all act like you know it all, don't you wonder why women are not here? Ohghh,
I'm a master don juan, or i'm a junior ""
I ask you honestly, and you all have to relate to a bible?

Sorry, F@@k you........i'm out

i WAS HOPING THAT ALL MEN AND WOMEN JOIN THIS PARTY, BUT NOW I SEE WHY WOMEN DON'T

GOOD LUCK YA ALL

(SORRY TO SOUND LIKE AN *******, BUT ISN'T THAT THE MEASSAGE YOU BELIEVE IN THAT SEEMS TO WORK FOR YOU?

HEHEHE........LOL
No, I don't wonder why women aren't here. I KNOW why they're not. The same reason you're not invited to your sister's slumber-party.

I know you're not "out", in fact you're probably reading this right now, seeing how your 'cry for attention' worked.

Lose the drama, get over yourself, and relax. Then try again. :)
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top