"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

I'm feeling this Girl alot

MVick173

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2003
Messages
82
Reaction score
0
I was at this Dominican girls house the other day.. she gave me food. I'm a big baseball fan. she is too. and we were both watchin the yankee and red sox game..we was talkin about our parents. when we talked we looked me rite in my eye. and sometimes didnt know wat i said. she is sweet. And i texted her on her phone today. just to compliment her on how I liked what we did and it was cool. and how we should do it again sometime. I texted her not called her. i texted her in the morning. Just to do sumthin she wouldnt expect. i texted her before I started school. she wrote back in like 10 minutes. so she is interested. when she calls me back. i'll set up another date for friday. and i'll dominate the whole day.

was it rite for me to text her in the mornin to compliment her. i told her "good morning sexy eyes. you know you got that mya thing going on." and then just complimented her. she must be interested because she wrote back in 10 minutes, or what do you guys think. any thing you guyz want me to try or anything. and when do you think she will call?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
I REALLY do like Dominican women....:D
 

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Originally posted by MVick173
and when do you think she will call?
She won't.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Capi Crimini

Banned
Joined
Sep 1, 2003
Messages
855
Reaction score
0
Location
Hell
hmmm....

we was talkin about our parents.
Hmmm... OUR? Are you into that kinky brother sister ****?:eek:

when we talked we looked me rite in my eye.
Either you and her are the same person{she's your imaginary "girl friend"} Or you can pull some nifty **** and look yourself in the eye. Should try out for Ripleys Believe it or not... You might get in if the guy who can lift a car with his eyelids calls in sick.

and sometimes didnt know wat i said


Well that just shows how much she was paying attention...;)

And i texted her on her phone today. just to compliment her on how I liked what we did and it was cool. and how we should do it again sometime. I texted her not called her. i texted her in the morning. Just to do sumthin she wouldnt expect. i texted her before I started school
Wow How many times did you text her? If it was once try not being repetative go

"I texted her on my phone this morning before school to say how last night was fun, and how we should do it again. I texted her to catch her off guard, but I didn't cal her cause I'm a ***** and definatly not a DJ who hasn't read the bible and is wasting my time. More over I can't write properly, which is okay normally but some of you are really pissing me off with the grammer. Spelling okay, But bad Grammer? WTF ya'll fro'm Douwn South.Or SomeThing.Gonna Go Tells Auntie B to bakes somes more pie fors ya'lls"

she wrote back in like 10 minutes. so she is interested
Good for you

Please... Your post confused the **** out of me... TRY TO SIMPLIFY like
"
I MEET GIRL. GOOD EYE CONTACT. ME LIKE. WE WATCH RED SOX.

ME TEXT HER NEXT MORNING. SHE TEXT BACK 10 MINUTES. ME HORNY. I DO THING RIGHT?"

See how simple that was... do it next time
 

DaveGuitarPlaya

New Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2004
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Detroit
LMAO capi crimi, that was cruel. cheeap shot lol. but it was a good laugh.

mvick, i'd say your in, but nothings for sure yet.

mostly i wanted to say how much capi's response cracked me up.
 
Top