Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"I'm fat"

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know this has been discussed before, but has anyone come up with a good response to something like this? I usually just briefly acknowledge it was said by saying "ok", and then moving on to another subject. It's so difficult when a girl says this because there really isn't a good way to reply. You're basically damned if you do and damned if you don't. I mean, this girl says it sometimes randomly and I mean she's drop dead gorgeous (I never tell her that of course).

Anyways, besides the predictable c+f stuff like agreeing with her that she's fat and she should lay off the cheeseburgers, what else can you say?

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hit the Gym Chubby.

WatchMeWalk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
All I can say is, if an HB asks you if she looks fat more than once on a date, you're better off without her in the long run.

Elimidate

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you ever noticed that every girl who says this was skinny and may have just gained a couple pounds?

Girls who are really fat never say s*it like this because its obvious!!

Anyways, here's what I say if she askes if she's looks fat:

If I say you're fat than you are and it I say you're not your not?

I don't get it... you must be fishing for compliments! :D

Elimidate

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kwah
Hit the Gym Chubby.
For some reason, that's a good one. I think that some of these women just say "I'm fat", rather than "Am I fat?". There's a difference in that in one, they're making a statement and it's uncertain as to whether they want you to respond, while in the other, it's a question and they're looking for a response. Either way, it's a test, which sucks.

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tell you, there's this one girl who is a little heavier set (not that bad, but she's certainly not totally skinny) who is like all over me, and she's telling me how she used to be a cheerleader and played all these sports and she was totally skinny before. Happened to be that the sports she played were the ones that I liked. Anyways, long story short, girls who are skinny complain they are fat because they probably were before and now that they're skinny, their perception of themselves still hasn't changed much. Whereas, girls that used to be skinnier who are now fat tend to see themselves as skinnier despite gaining a few pounds. At least that's a theory I have.

3rdeye

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah you have a good theory going here.. i used to be 190 an 5'7 when i was 18 then about a year later i lost 40 pounds just be gradually chagning my diet.. all i really did was lay off the junk food an pop. anyways to get back on track, i still thought i was fat when i was 150 an 5'8. it was untill my friends started noticing all the wieght that i had lost, so when i took a double look in the mirror an noticed how skinny i had gotten, maybe a bit too skinny.. but yeah it happens an you dont really notice it. so yeah that theory is somewhat on track. women are compliment hungry 24-7 they need reasurance all the time...
tell her her a$$ wouldnt look so big in those pants if she lost a few pounds :) !

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Elimidate
Have you ever noticed that every girl who says this was skinny and may have just gained a couple pounds?

Girls who are really fat never say s*it like this because its obvious!!

Anyways, here's what I say if she askes if she's looks fat:

If I say you're fat than you are and it I say you're not your not?

I don't get it... you must be fishing for compliments! :D

Elimidate
I wonder if it's a good idea to call a girl's bluff when she seems to be fishing for compliments. I tend to like that idea, but I wonder if it is a smart response.

CoolBlue

Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought the official response should be "I think you look great?"

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
official=everybody
everybody=unoriginal
unoriginal=nothing.

Reaction score
I just say, "Awww, it´s okay. I LIKE chunky ladies. Call it a fat fetish but you could stand to gain a few more pounds! Wanna go get some KFC, tubsy?"

Quick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually ignore those comments. Since i know she's going to twist whatever i say into what she wants to hear, i do her one better and let her make up my response from scratch. It's sort of a neg-hit without actually being mean. A girl with those insecurities will usually assume that your silence is implied agreement, but she can't get mad at you for it. Usually it ends there, but when a girl challenges me and asks something like "you think so too?" I just reply with a smile and say, "i didn't say that". The girl then gets frustrated and gives up, never to bring it up again.

If you say "you look great", it's not like she's going to believe it. I don't play games that I can't win.

Reaction score
Originally posted by InLawsHateMe
How about... 'Well it ain't like I've never porked a fat chic.' :)

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
ROTFLMAO!! :p

I think we have a winner! I believe the selling point for me is the genius use of the word "pork"

aaahhhaaahaaahha!

Donny Brasco

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well the girl I'm dating had a few extra pounds, but her attitude and great features more then make up fo rit. I've been waiting for the "Do you think I'm fat" line that I usually get from the waifs and the skin and bones girls but at this point it doesn't look like its comming.
I think the sexiest think about her is she still looks great naked and she has the self confidence to know she does.