Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm facing a challenge...she's in for a suprise.

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bumped into a girl who I meet in my AFC days. Fortunately she had a BF at the time and I wasn't going to fool around with that, so she never got to see me act like an AFC. But we chated and did lunch, she revealed to me that she had broken up without my even asking. Then she revealed that she had just gotten sick of an AFC she was dating and tried to complain about her emotional problems to me. So I stopped her and told her to save that for her girlfriends and "nice guy" pals. She picked up on that, she laughed at my jokes, and responded to my kino as I lead her in a direction we were walking by saying "Thanks." She even got flushed as we joked a little. When she asked me about relationship stuff I just told her, some are for fun, others turn serious, but I don't need to spend my time around a person like I'm some household pet. She picked up on that as well, she smiled a lot and kept making eye contact. In the end I offered to take her out sometime just to hang out. She tossed me a cell phone number and said she'd talk to me later. Oh and some guy tried hitting on her too but she shot his foot off by talking to much and she decided to hang out with me till I had to go back to work.(She had a day off and was shoping like most women). She is a fun gal to hang with, but I don't know if she will be LTR material or just a funtime gal. Either way I'll just going to have a good time.(She's an 8 and her attitude bumps her to an 8.5 so what do I have to lose?)

Though I know the cell phone close is shaky, I know I have an edge on her already for a few reasons.

1. She expects AFC responses in terms of calling her like tomorrow. She's not getting that.

2. She digs my DJish attitude about relationships, and she agreed to all the crap I said about how relationships should be.(Threw in a couple of bogus ones, just to see if she would keep on agreeing, she did.)

3. Claimed she liked challenges, and that she saw relationships like guys, do she liked to date and get her rocks off like us but not sleep with just anyone she meets.

4. She talks her head off around me, and was real excited to see me since we hadn't talked in a while.(Suprisingly she enjoyed my company the last time we talked even when I was at work.) And whenever I said anything she would always look at me and lean in or when walking she'd walk close, then I would walk ahead a bit and she'd speed up to keep pace.

5. She believes she is a challenge because she has had her way with AFCs, she has yet to deal with a DJ.

6. Even on the odd chance she actually comes to this website, somehow recognizes I'm talking about her, and figures out who I am. Here is my biggest reason why I have an advantage over you: I HAVE MORE THAN ONE WOMAN SWEATING ME RIGHT NOW. I AM A DJ AND A MAN SO I'VE LEARNED HOW TO PLAY GAMES. OH AND I AM THE MAN, KNOW THAT AND BOW BEFORE ME, FOR I AM THE PRIZE WHICH YOU SEEK, IT WILL NOT BE THE OTHER WAY AROUND.

Right so number 6 was a little over the top, but you get the point. I'm going to test her a bit and see whats what. If you guys got any input cool, but I'm not going to sweat this one little bit.(Yes I know that number 6 seemed ****y, over confident and dominating, but I'm a DJ after all.)

-Grey Fox

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't worry about the cell phone, man. I've never seen the problem with a cell phone. I actually think a cell phone is the best way to communicate for those who are, say 25 and under. The under 25 crowd isn't home that much, might live with parents, etc. The cell is the best way to reach them. Personally, I only give out my cell because I'm living at home and I don't want anyone else picking up my calls.

Sounds like she's into you so just keep playing the DJ way and you should do well. Do some kino or a k-close soon so she doesn't put you in the friend zone. Remember there is that one-of-the-boys friend zone too so she might just see herself as one of your guy friends (just something to remember other than the emotional tampon friend).

MDgood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
East Middle North America, near the water.
Yeah, Grey Fox, I woulnd't worry about the cell phone. In fact, I'm leaning towards the fact that a cell phone may indeed be a better close than a house phone. That cell phone number is her's alone, so it's like it's part of her personal territory. She's always near her cell phone, too, and she's the only one near it. There's no chance somebody else is going to pick it up.

But that's just my thoughts on the subject.

Good job on laying it into her.

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like I said i'm not sweating it, i'll give her a call wensday when my weekend plans are more concrete.(Got Number on Saturday.) I don't see her regularly but, with my past experiences, girls won't toss me into the LJBF zone unless i do no kino when we "hang out" for the first time and treat her completely cold. I'll play with her hair a little too when i get the chance, they usually pick up on that stuff pretty good along with the kino. Probably hit up a coffee shop or bar, something quick and painless for the first encounter. If worst comes to worst I can pull the ultimate show stopper, I just give her number back to her, I don't think she'd ever expect that.

-Grey Fox

PiNkMaGGiT

Don Juan
Reaction score
respect man, you played her like a regular casanova!!! You sound like a cool dude, which seems to be lacking in a lot of teh posters on this board sadly :( . Nice work stud!!!:D.

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update

I waited a good 5 days to call her and when I did I kept it very short and to the point.

ME: Hello.
Her: Hi.
Me: Yeah just to let you know I will be going out to the bar this saturday so you can catch me there around 9ish.
Her: (Sounding Happy) Sure.
Me: I'll talk to you later, bye.
Her: (Sounding amazed that I was cutting it short) Uh, bye.

I know she is going to show up, I did set an exact meeting place, only that I would be in the bar. If she wants it she has to work a little, in other words I'll be there and she'll just have to find me. I see it as a good way to test her IL further. Though I must admit over the 5 day period which I waited to call, I've started to lose interest in her and have continued to seek out other women. Normally I have to keep telling myself that I shouldn't act so interested, but lately I find that it just happens without me having to remind myself, any thoughts on that. Also should I call her before I go out to the bar to let her know that "I only be there for a little bit before I check some other places out." Or something like that. Though my gut is telling me to not call and see what happens banking on the fact that the challenge level I'm putting to her should bring her to the bar by itself and she'll just find me inside the place. More updates to follow.

-Grey Fox

Howie Farkes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Also should I call her before I go out to the bar to let her know that "I only be there for a little bit before I check some other places out."
I wouldn't call her - she knows the time and place. And if you do plan on visiting those other places I wouldn't wait for her at the bar any longer than 15 minutes past the agreed time (but then I just have this thing about punctuality).

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Howie Farkes
I wouldn't call her - she knows the time and place. And if you do plan on visiting those other places I wouldn't wait for her at the bar any longer than 15 minutes past the agreed time (but then I just have this thing about punctuality).
He said 9ish - he can't be too uptight about the time. For me, 9ish means 8.45 - 9.45 (but I'm Irish).

Osc.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MDgood
Yeah, Grey Fox, I woulnd't worry about the cell phone. In fact, I'm leaning towards the fact that a cell phone may indeed be a better close than a house phone.
Yea, the people who tell you that getting the HOME phone # is preferable to the cell probably have to get their mom to turn on their computer for them.

Fact is, times have changed. I haven't even owned a home phone for a couple of years now. I would MUCH rather get the cell #. Chances are much better you'll be able to get ahold of her.

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update

Well I was unable to find her at the bar, or reah her cell. Eh, no biggie, I just phone one last time during the week give her my cell number and tell her if she is interested in really doing something then she had better call otherwise NEXT! Though I have learned a valuable lesson, my mistake was that I did not give her a yes or no question, I left hanging out to be optional. So instead I assumed she'd just roll into my lap as it were. Any outside thoughts would be useful, my current course of action will be to see whats what and see if she does want to do something definite. Either way I had a good time and if she was honestly playing a game its her loss, because I never stop looking for new leads.

-Grey Fox