Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Im dying here

hithard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys broke up with my girlfriend of 5 years( we have a kid together).I broke up just over a week ago.Because I new it was only getting worse,and could tell she was looking for the next guy.So I tell her no contact or friendly visits ,unless it was to drop off or pick up my son.
Well it starts off with her messaging me more in a day then she had in the previous 6 months.All this crap about why didnt you love me and other bull****(I found out she had cheated on me in the begining but by then we had a child together).Then with phone calls.You know the ones with the sadness in their voice and the i miss you bull**** in the end.
All this started to chip away at my guard.I'm not going to lie i miss her alot.But shes going back to her club $lut stage.And we did the sex for the last time thing.Which was so dumb on my part.It put the ball in her court and now im trying hard not to lose it.About 12 hours later she gets with some other guy in the club. Takes him back to her friends house and the most she will admit is to kissing him(She ****ed him i know what shes like).
I feel on the back foot Ive got that ache in the gut and having a hard time with the lot of it.I went out and hit the clubs to get back in with the girls.But hitting them up just seemed empty.Im doing my best to stop thinking of her.I still love her but my dignity has had enough damage.Im stuck in this town for the moment due to financial commitments but will be outa here first chance.But till then I need some pointers from other war vets

MercutioTHEGREAT

Don Juan
Reaction score
just broke up with my chick of a month and a half and she was the hottest sexiest girl i've ever met and had sex with...I told her i loved her (but not before she told me)we broke it off because of the seperate college's...no way can i be in a long term....I say you first need to sit with YOURSELF and analize the situation....it's hard you'll think about her but you 1st need to stop thinking about women for awhile....you'll start to dismiss her...I like to think of all the terrible things and bad habits that particular girl has and it helps break away from it....month n a half and 5 years is a big difference but regardless the amount of love in both relationships could have been the same....I've moved on and actually i plan on doing some sarging in college on wed.....good luck just take time thinking really hard and how you DON'T want her.. cheer up DJ

hithard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This pretty much is my own fault.It was Bad selection on my part.I lost control of the relationship at an early stage.Did too much for her.Let too much of her $hit slide.And then get suprised when the wh0re in her revisits.
It was little steps backwards on my part.But all back and no forward ****s up the relationship.I lost a lot of self esteem and confidence.And a big part of who I was and the vaules I had for myself.The worst part is I'm becoming someone that I didnt want to become.Im starting to get jealous instead of just not thinking of her at all good or bad.I know it gets easier just need to get this stuff down to clear my head.
So Im back focused on my goals.I want to get her out of my head.So when she comes back Im well over it.