im done with this whole game

crazysheep4

Don Juan
Reaction score
i cant do it anymore. i know its wrong to quit but i dont care. ive been reading this site for a while now, and even though i have learned a few things and my "skills" if thats what you wanna call them are better, but stuff just isnt working out for me right now.

i guess my problem is this. i get the girl to be interested in me fairly strongly right off the bat, then my inaction kicks in and i dont move on the the next level, whatever it may be at the time. this leaves me with nothing and the girl already moving on becuase i didnt do what i was supposed to. maybe its becuase i try and think to hard and i jus dont do anything. whatever the reason i get nothing.

so even though its my fault im gonna quit the game, for a while atleast. im putting the whole girl thing on the backburner. if they wanna talk or hang out or be bf/gf, fine whatever thats fine with me, but ive simpy stopped caring.

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wether you like it or not, you are a part of this game.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and you had to make a thread about it?

Omi

Reaction score
Well your lucky enough you can get them to be interested in you...i can never do that, cause no matter how much girls repeat: "looks arent everything" to them they are. Relationships are all about first impressions and first impressions are all about being physicly attracted to the person after all you didnt know the person so you went toward them to start a conversation and if they dont find u physicly attractive well they will just be counting the seconds until you leave. Also one wrong look, wrong move, wrong line and everything is over, afterall you only get one shot at this. (this probably isnt good advice but you can make something of it more interesting)

TDOT

Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all,

the guy that taught me (a natural blessed master don who has never had anyone show him anything about the game it just all "comes" to him) told me that if a fellow DJ ever says he is quitting to always encourage him to stay in the game.

So that's what I'm doing to you son,
please please stay in the game. Don't give up now,
not even for a second.

1) Even the masters make awlful mistakes at times so don't feel bad, we are all human

2) Eveyone has their good days and bad days, just recognize that you had a bad day and that next week you will have some f'ing good ones

3) Yes you are thinking and trying to hard, don't think too much just have fun, stay excited about the game and relax

4) Have an attitude. The attitude is what Allen Thompson has at the very top of the sosuave.com homepage and it is simple:
meet, attract, date women.
say it with me. Your attitude is meet, attract, date women
it never changes and it doesn't always happen in that order.
anytime you are isolated with a female for a period of time under any circumstances and have a chance to talk to her, it is a date.
You may just have her tagging along with you to go to Walmart.
anytime you have a chance to talk to a girl, perhaps you are in the store line or something and you don't even know her name,
you have a chance to attract, then when you are leaving her,
make a formal introduction and "meet" her. Stay flexible, have fun, but keep a simple attitude.

5) Take care of yourself. That means you come first. So get some hobbies. Skateboarding, tennis, weightlifting, football, basketball, soccer, video games, whatever you like!

Personally I skateboard and play tennis.
Girls want it all, they want a guy who is known for doing something special. Plus look at the persoanal benefits of being involved in a hobby. You won't think about girls because you will be totally concentrated on doing your thing and having fun.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is not a place to make mental notes, its a forum, so im pretty sure the reason you posted this is not for your own refrence and because you want attention, you want some one to tell you why you should not quit, what you should do. Otherwise why would you have bothered posting this, would it really matter to me or any one else here other then you, if you quit, no not the slightest.

How about you take some of the key principals that your learnt, you stop visiting the site for a while, just take a break from it and apply what you know, practice makes perfect, and every one learns at their own pace so if for 6 months all you do is talk to girls and dont even get a number then thats fine because when you are ready you will make that next step.

If you quit you will get no where, so whats better getting no where or spenidng 3 years to get good.

you are trying to get from A to B weather your steps are large and frequent or small and infrequent you will still get from A to B

maybe quiting is a good mentality, not litraly but if you go to talk to a girl and you set yourself a limit and dont presurise yourself to do any better then this very realistic limit, then you will do better because you will be relaxed.

If you say to yourself i will go and talk to this girl, and you tell yourself you will not force yourself to ask her for her number, then once you start talking you know you are meeting your goal and feel no presure during the conversation to move on so you will be more relaxed.

Eventualy you will ask her for her number or for a date, this could be 2 weeks and 5 aproches latter or it could be 6 months and 40 aproches latter but eiher way you are reaching your goal.

"there is no prize for the person that finishes first in life"

tyciol

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is it wrong to quit? If it's not for you, it's not for you. Honestly I think anyone who lives totally by the code is rather weird anyway.

Some of you guys, learn to type.

IM0001

Don Juan
Reaction score
ya

I hear you man. Im pretty much the same way but keep at it. In time it will pay off.

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right. I told myself that millions of times, and the next day, I crush on a new girl. I think we set our goals too high. I find myself loving girls older than me. I know I have no chance, but whatever. Maybe if you want to be in the game, you should start dating anyone that's ugly and move up. Get practice on them, and dump them.

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't quit just yet, but sure, put the entire thing aside for a while. There's more to life than girls - go explore! :D