Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm done, i'm quitting.

Sayajin_Prince

Don Juan
Reaction score
Today i had my last rejection,when this girl who was always calling me and all over me, told me that she wanted to fu** with me but that she doesn't want to date me, here are her words "i'm not running from you, i like to do that with you but as for dating i just don't have enough love for you and it's better to tell you now than to hurt you later. i know you aren't going to talk to me anymore because of that.you are still important to me, you are my friend and i never forget my friends. "

I just don't know how to react to this, i thought she liked me, i'm tired of this bull****, i admit i'm not an attractive but hell i have feelings also. Doesn't that mean something anymore? I'm here in my classroom but i don't want to be here, i want to shout, to scream, hell i don't know, i feel like i'm burning inside. I want to reply her message, but i can't... **** these *******

MrBond007

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sayajin_Prince
Today i had my last rejection,when this girl who was always calling me and all over me, told me that she wanted to fu** with me but that she doesn't want to date me, here are her words "i'm not running from you, i like to do that with you but as for dating i just don't have enough love for you and it's better to tell you now than to hurt you later. i know you aren't going to talk to me anymore because of that.you are still important to me, you are my friend and i never forget my friends. "

I just don't know how to react to this, i thought she liked me, i'm tired of this bull****, i admit i'm not an attractive but hell i have feelings also. Doesn't that mean something anymore? I'm here in my classroom but i don't want to be here, i want to shout, to scream, hell i don't know, i feel like i'm burning inside. I want to reply her message, but i can't... **** these *******
Shes offering on her own to become your ****-buddy.Thats all good to me.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Get a grip. You don't NEED a relationship. Be proud of the fact that this girl wants to jump your bones. If that's not what you want, find someone else who DOES want that.

Don't be so quick to turn down a F-buddy though. She can fill the gap between now and when you find the girl you WANT.

:D

Titus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good going! Once you give up, you don't have anything else to lose and you are free. Congratulations!

Wish i could be there to do this personally, but it will have to do.

*Titus shakes Sayajin_Prince's hand*

Emerging DJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn! I'd love to be in your situation -- sex with no strings attached! Hopefully that'll happen soon. :D

Blaaaaat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"sex without strings", he's describing emotional strings from his side, making a f-buddy out of her is a bad idea for him.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
You call yourself "Saiyajin Prince". Would a saiyajin lay down and die after a defeat? No, it makes him stronger, and he continues to fight because of his love of battle.

Think about that. ;)

silverdog

Don Juan
Reaction score
my god!!! what is wrong with you!??? take it man! i would kill to have a **** buddy!!! stuff relationships, for the sake of men every where!

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i can't believe this. no one has given this guy any good advice.

Every guy on here is acting like having a **** friend is all that matters. These guys would most likely do anything for a **** friend because they are desparate. Having a **** friend is alot more than you think it is.

The truth about **** friends is this, eventually they WILL start to have feelings for you. Some girls say that's all they want but in reality it isn't. You have to realize that girls don't know what they want. She says one thing, but she will do another. There are basic instincts that all women have. I can tell you for a fact that having a **** friend isn't really one of them. Having a man to protect them is one of them. If you truly want this girl you will have to let her learn the hard way. She is most likely young and going through a phase. Most girls won't be usefull for anything but sex untill they go through it. You will have to accept this.

Just remember to **** her hard and be the man about it. Don't show any interest in her emotionally either. Even if you want to cry. Be a ****en ass hole for once in your damn life and stop letting a whimpy girl push you around. HAVE YOUR way with her. You are a man! make her do what you want. make her swallow it! make her capitulate

Eventually this will pay off and she will have feelings for you. Women are suckers for abuse and you have to remember that. When she calls you a jerk you know you have her right were you want her. (then you can be nice)

Also here is a simple tip. if you walk with her someplace make sure you always take the lead. don't follow her around. make her walk down the wrong stairs or go through the wrong door. make her correct her path. you have to make her feel like she is following you.

Mazman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish more women were like this. At least she's not stringing you along. She told you flat out, now move on.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Squirrels, i like your Dragonball Z knowledge lol.

Btw Vegeta is the ultimate pimp, his attitude is the don juan attitude, albeit he has a bit more jerk in him. But hey hes a prince what do you expect.

MrBond007

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Julian
Squirrels, i like your Dragonball Z knowledge lol.

Btw Vegeta is the ultimate pimp, his attitude is the don juan attitude, albeit he has a bit more jerk in him. But hey hes a prince what do you expect.
Vegeta = me IRL.You all make me laugh.

I find it funny that the other guy told us that we didnt give good advices.The point is:there are no advices to be given.

He can choose if he wants or not to have her as his f-buddy.

Case closed.

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm, not sure about cutting her completely off. You have emotional attachment.. and she may be using the "f-ck" thing as some sort of side-test to see if you value you her for sex or relationship. I would not contact her for 1-2 weeks - she'll eventually check up on you. If she was testing you she will ask you out (it will be a simple coffee shop meetup)

This has actually happened in my current relationship. She basically said "I don't see a future in the relationship, but maybe we can be 'friendly" (sexual) friends" I disagreed on the f-buddies thing (SHE ASKED WHY.. When she was asking WHy.. I knew right then and there she was testing me) and stopped contact.. a week later she asked me out to some coffee shop to drink tea and 5 months later we're still dating. This was way before we started having sex. Girls will throw a lot of game/tests in the beginning of relationship, especially if they consider you potential long term.