Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Im dissapointed with life, with myself, with women and with so suave

wise_mage

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well turbolover -

celaya is really close to the city I live in. like and hour and a half drive or so. girls in celaya are more liberal than the one in qro.
by the way are u blonde? or white? or have blue or green eyes?
cause that would perfectly explain why u were approached by girls and eyed by them. here only 10 percent of the population is white. and among those there are very few blondes. so everybody wants them. both the girls and the guys.
here being white is not a common everyday thing like it is over there. its a symbol of status. its like dressing nice or owning a good car. it says u have money.

anyway - joecollapoppa - Ill try that approach with one of the girls whose number I get tomorrow. I dont think itll work though.
it sounds like a plunge straight into the friends zone unless she is actually very attracted to you.

abazllna - I barely have time for videogames although I really like em. Im really into my music and my art. I have a life. I have a band. I have school and classes and friends and go to parties and have fun. tomorrow Im going downtown with this friend to chat up some girls and see if theres a party going on. saturday theres this girls birthday party a musician friend of mine. today I went out with this girl I met at party last friday. tuesday I went out with this american chick I met last friday as well downtown.
I do think I have a life. and I do have fun. I have a great life.
I guess I just have a depression tendency.
and I certainly dont feel young. I feel the oldest Ive ever been.
which is indeed true. 25 to me seems like ur ****in ancient.

squirrels - right dude - so analogies aside - what do u suggest that I do? how do I invest my sexual energy and sexuality in women ? how do I go about this? how do I relinquish control?
and ur right I want to join those conversations and no longer have to lie when girls ask me if Im a virgin or avoid the question.
its funny cause so many people have told me they think Im this big ass don juan and that being a musician probably gets me tons of chicks and **** and somegirls tell me they think Im that. if they only knew the truth. no one actually believes Im a virgin, not that Im telling it around anyway.

but the girl I went out with today, she asked me if I remembrered all of my girlfriends names. I told her yes but not of all of the girls I have kissed which is true. she probably think I dont remember the names of dozens when in fact I only cant remember the names of 3 or 4 of the around 30 chicks Ive kissed in my life.
she told me I looked like a don juan she used those words. she assumed I had a girlfriend.

so u think I should go for girls Im not attracted too to try out this investment issue? tell u the truth I dont like being seen romantically by othe people with I dont consider attractive.
it probably lowers my status more than just being by myself.
Im not too sure about that. plus how could I pretend to be attracted to someone Im not? now what do u mean by loose girls?

explain this investment thing like with examples that have to do with girls and dating and not economics cause Im still confused. I mean I get ur concept but do not know how to appl it to girls like in a practical real way.

abazllna - I have been here for 3 years and I have learned tons of things. I can do cold approaches pretty easily now and chat up girls and get some numbers and do some follow up dating work but I cant really seem to get past that. maybe itsIm rushing everything too soon. I think squirrels got it right this time.
I tyhink Im doing what he is saying and expecting every transaction to be controlled and assured.

and girls do find me charming and interesting and fun. I know. well a lot of them do not all of course. and some even find me cute and good looking and some also find me hot without a doubt.
especially with a guitar in hand and singing on the mic.

guys- this is it - this is when I start getting rid of my poroblems. no more fear no more doubt. Im gonna ****in turn myself into an expert seducer. as good as I can be. Im no longer gonna go on a date to see if I can make out with the girl but to actually find out who she is and to spend time with her. Im going to approach whomever I like and not have oneitis anymore. a change is coming i can feel it. in every area of my life and women are no exception. I feel empowered. I feel striong. I feel capable. everyone else seems to think Im a fukin big shot at this dating game businness so why shouldnt I think that as well? even if one person sees the potential to be succesful with girls withing me thats enough to ssure me Im capable of it.

Im not meant for afc mediocrity. girls are a dime a dozen. not one is worth obssesing about. they are all similar really.

instead of complaining about how hard it is here in queretaro and mexico I should be glad I have the ****in hardest training camp ever.

that way when I go overseas or up north into the first world my skills will be reallly honed up. ****. I dont have problems. I just have challenges and tests to pass. and if somenone else believes in me then I should as well. its time to put my high IQ to use
and stop with all this bull**** and negative thought patterns.

what do u guys think? I think at kleast for the moment that the world is my oyster and that if i set my mind to it,, just like everything else I am unstoppable. by eliminating fear of approach I already have half the battle won right?

the trouble is dating. and this investment thing u talk about squirrels. which I dont get. the thing is I dont want to waste my time so to speak on 3 dates just so she ends upo freaking out or I end up on the friends zone. I could have used that time to gplayand stufdy and grow as apersona as an artist and as a musician. I want things to be as quick as possible.

of course it will be cool to actually learn and talk to all this different girls for more than one date. I suppose i will eventually get so used to female company and mindset Ill understand them better.

I really dont know where to start. I think right now I have the right mindset but I dont know how to apply it in the real world and how to keep it up when the rejections start coming.

help me out with that guys please. any ideas?

Reaction score
As I recall you are a Mexican who likes white women!! You have just excluded 98% of the Mexican population!!!! Your "Rock" music indicates that you have a certain personality type!!! Start pursuing women that are into the "Rock" genre!!! Or start respecting women who are virgins in your conservative country and quit chasing pvssy and start pursuing women!!!

wise_mage

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Im bgoing to tell u all what I did with this girl today and u tell me what u think:

with this girl i took it slow. she is so awsome. so different. she kinda looks a bit like alysson hannigan. and she has just this sexy soft voice and like healthy pink skin. and she is smart and different and down to earth. today we walked around this gallery making fun of this artists abstract poainting which seemed to have ****s all over them. jaja. and then we walked around town talking about who we were.

I touched her quite a bit and we sat together close to each other. I hugged her when I said hi and bye. she touched me a few times and for the most part she seemed to be receptive of my touch or atleast not minding it except for one moment when we were sitting on a park bench when I did feel she was uncofortable.
I said I had to leave at 7 but left till 7 18 or so. still i was the one to go. but I did spend like 2 hours with her. and I also ****ed up when I talked about a few girls I knew that just happened to walk on theplaza as well so we saw them and I saw hey I know her and stuff and the girls werent reallyfriendly with me when I said hi to them (cause they walked in front of us)so maybe that looked bad. and after I left her I called her like 5 minutes later cause I met this people I knew who told me about this cool andy warhol movie they are showing tomorrow and wanted to ask her if shed like to go. she said she had to go to mexico city for the weekend to see her dad. maybe that was very antichallenge of me. I dont know. in general I think I did ok. so I told her wed see each other next week. maybe that was antichallenge as well.
who knows.

she thought I had a girlfriend. and she said I looked like a don juan and asked me if I remembered all the names of my girlfriends. I told her of my girlfriends yes (I have only had 5 of course she cant know that) but not of the girls I have kissed (which she probably thinks are dozens but Ive only kissed around 30 and dont remember the names of 3 or 4 of them). and she said that me being a rock musician I must get a lot of girls and stuff. ja if she only knew. anyway. I had a good time and I honestly just wanted tot alk to her and stuff. well I wante dto make out as well but it wasnt a priority. I wanted to get to know her. cause she just seems so awsome and special and unique.
and Im looking forward to getting together with her again.
dont know ehn the right time to make a move mgiht be. maybe the 3rd date or something. Im also meeting new girls tomorrow to prevent oneitis. but I would love for it to work twith this one. she is so special. and so mature for a 17 year old. and fun to be with and her voice sooths me. ahh she is great =)

what do u think of it all?

wise_mage

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
puerto rican I respect conservative women as human beings. I just hate the fact that they have to be so uptight about sex.

I think its stupid and bad both for us and them.

ur right. I need to start pursuing women who are into musicians. its hard to find them thoguh cause its not like they hangout together and stuff. u have to search one by one.

Reaction score
You have to start pursuing women that are within your cultural boundaries and adapt yourself to the environment!! If you approach "Muslim" women as you do an American hor then you will never be successful!!

Pursue women who meet your standard and who are into your world - i.e. those who have the outlook and enjoy the things you enjoy!

Grupo "Circo" is coming to my hometown in two weeks!! I'll be picking them up in Chicago!! It is my understanding that they are a popular 'Rock' group in Mexico!!

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TurboLover
I begg to differ. Maybe you have to stick out from the rest, dress nice and all. I been to Mexico to visit family, way down south close to a city called Celaya.

I will tell you that in some of these small towns lies some of the finest women in the world. I consider myself an average looking guy, but had girls looking at me like all the guys over here look at hot women. Some even approached me.

Could of been the way I dress, or they could tell I was from the U.S. I don't know but they were pretty forward.
lol, I beg to differ! U must be white, makes it a LOT easier, especially if u have blond hair and blue eyes!

U have probably also never been to Queretaro, which seems to be a world of its own as far as woman are concerned.

Wise, as far as when to make a move. Just feel it, stop thinking, whenever u feel the time is right.

TurboLover

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on guys, use context clues. I go down there to visit family. I am not white.

Wise, go to this small town called El Sabino. Every New Year's in their plaza (downtown). The guys get in a line forming a circle and the girls do to within. And the girls with throw confety(sp?) on the guys they like and visa versa. Its fun down there.

:cool:

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Havent't read all the replies but I want to throw in my 2 cents.

Meet girls through friends, you'll get some stuff for free, you will be accepted because she has a friend who accepts you. It is 100 times easier to **** a friend of a friend than to go cold.

Or you can just walk around find some sluts and ask them if they want to ****... some'll say yes.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting to me. Mexican women are a different but beautiful type. Don't give up wise_mage.

BRYCEicl

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wise Mage you are a fvcking pvssy

Yeah you work out, your a good musicion, your smart, and that's reeeaaaaaal fvcking great, but you don't have it upstairs my friend. I'm not going to coddle you like everyone else on this board, like your mother. I'm going to be strait up with you. Stop being a fvcking pvssy. Everything that happens to you is your fault. I want you to realise that you DO have full and totall control over your life. I have a feeling that you think it can't be done because your from Mexico, well I will tell you that you can.

I can imagine you, sum short guy from Mexico with some hot 10 blond, can you? I can tell that you can't imagine that because you don't think you deserve it, well lemme tell you that you do deserve it. But nobody's going to fvcking give it to you Wise Mage! Especially you! You've got your work cut out for you because yes you are from Mexico and it will be harder. You think you have been working on sh1t? Youve kissed 15 girls in 3 years you haven't done sh1t Wise Mage! You think you've been working hard and sh1t. I want to tell you that you'r not working hard enough, and I also want to tell you to keep going.

The sky is the limit and you know that you keep on just keep on pressing on, the sky is the limit and you know that you can have what you want be what you want.

Sky's The Limit: Notorious BIG

Wise Mage, don't you dare give up and don't you dare get discouraged. Everything you want is inside you already, you are being a pvssy. You've better get out of your comfort zone, stop feeling sorry for yourself and take what's yours no regrets man.

Why am I so pissed off at you? Because I used to be like you, just like you. Well fvck that life because I know how you feel. Everything is in your mind, you may have a strong body but not a strong mind. There is one solution, no two: 1. Do what you fear (You need to figure out what you want. God will then show you the door. It will be scary when you finally have the opportunity to walk through that door, and I have a feeling that you've had many but you never walk through it. Kick it in, do what you fear because God is showing you the way now walk with him my friend.) 2. Don't every give up. Law of the univers, you have to get what you want! it HAS to happen. Maybe not today, maybe not tommorow but it has to happen someday. Keep going, don't ever give up and one day you will look at yourself and realise that you have all that you ever wanted I swear it because that's what happend to me. Keep going and stop feeling sorry for yourself. Oh and one last tip, don't get discouraged it wasts time and accomplishes nothing. It's all in your mind.

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Issues to solve?

This site is very good to improve your game, and to know how women play the game, etc. But this is not enough, especially if you have "psychological" issues involved.

It'd be interesting if you read about personality disorders. Read about clusters a, b, and c. There're a lot of info, but it can be really helpful, because probably you're in one of these clusters, and since you recognize your problem you can take the correct method to solve it.

Here,
http://www.toad.net/~arcturus/dd/ddhome.htm

Good Luck. :cool:

Last edited: