Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm disappointed in myself

trump _tight21

Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm kinda mad at myself for yesterday. there this cute girl thats been giving me a couple singles such as a little eyecontact and when i see her and wave she waves back like she's about to break her damn hand. anyway the teacher for our class in college didn't show up but he left some notes for us on the board. however me and her ended up being the last people left in the room, us two alone together and i didn't really come with my game as i should have. she was talking about the assignment so we did make small talk. i walked her to her car while we talked about random things. asked her what her name was again because i forgot and she kinda laughed a little and told me, in which i told her mine and she said in playful tone that she knew it. I think it was being kinda of aloof by forgetting her name, letting her know i fukk with alot of girls. but after i walked her to her car i just said i'll holla at you next week. i knew i should have number closed but i didn't. it's not like i won't see her again but still. what do yall djs think?

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all let me ask were you upset that the teacher didn't show up. Because if you were worried about the teacher, that could have destracted you. Yea see or...... the work that was left on the board was beyond belief. There was no way you could do all that work and that destracted you. And this chick she kept talking to you instead of letting you do your work... so in all actualallity, you were more than nice to her, after all she was keeping you from finishing all that work!!!!

SO I mean you did at least talk to her and she did get the pleasure of your company all the way to her car. Would it have been right to reward her with getting her number too? No you did the right thing. Maybe next time she will let you get your work done and than she will earn the right for you to ask for her number.

Hell if she plays her cards right she might even be lucky enough to go out with you on a real life date.......

trump _tight21

Don Juan
Reaction score
i wasn't upset that the teacher didn't show up and she didn't really distract she just asked me a question and it went from there. she's cute as hell so i didn't mind. I just feel i should have come stronger with my game. any djs have anymore advice? also another thing when i forgot her name and asked her she kind of mocked me and laughed a little. was she disappointed i didn't remember her name or what? by the way she remembered my name so that shows she's been paying more attention to me than i have to her. djs feel free to make any comments or suggestions

danethe0th

Reaction score
Well, looks like you have a good start for your game here. She doesn't know that you wanted to ask for her number, right?

trump _tight21

Don Juan
Reaction score
i don't think that she knew that i wanted to ask for her number she may have wanted me to. but i we got to her car aight "i guess ill holla at you next week" in a kind of nonchalant tone cuttin the talkin short. she did some smiling and shyt when were talking. she didn't really make eyecontact while we were talking she kinda kept looking down. she pulled out her cellphone and looked at it like all girls do.