Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
How would you know and honestly who cares? Obviously a very large part of your self worth comes from women. Zero percent of mine does.@marmel75 Ok you have never had a girl this hot I'll post a picture shortly just clean up your mess afterwards
Whst insults are you talking about? I merely am stating the truth. A truth you don't want to hear.@marmel75 with your insults and bullying you show me you have zero self worth. Because if you did have self worth you would pick people up like me lol
Marmel thats one of the lessons of the game. A man's self worth should be internally generated.Whst insults are you talking about? I merely am stating the truth. A truth you don't want to hear.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
The first 10 seconds of this video clip from where I start playing it basically sums you up in a nutshell.Thank you @mrgoodstuff
It’s the DJ MarshmelloNothing personal, but I won't miss your creepy profile pic.