"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

i'm dating an 8th grader

danethe0th

New Member
Joined
Nov 12, 2004
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Age
42
I'm 20 and my dating partner is 17. Doesn't get me in any trouble, though the age of consent over here in Denmark is 15. Anyway, I doubt any **** is gonna falll on your head as long as you keep it wihin reason... Well, anyway, what I'm tryin' to say is that if you feel it, go for it, no matter what everyone else says. Rules or no rules... (you can probably sneak by the) The rules and games specified for being a DJ are great, but if you just wanna have fun, be sure to mention that so you're not promising anything untrue.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

PimpWannabe

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 23, 2003
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Location
PA
You guys are missing the point, the acctual "legality" of the whole thing is of little importance. If you wanna get with this chick dont worry about
it when you only dealing with two years youll be fine.... i mean hell shes 17 its not like shes still an 8th grader ;)
 
Top