"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

im convos

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Heizen

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2004
Messages
422
Reaction score
0
Location
Vienna, VA
I try to avoid IM contact with a girl I am trying to hook up with; if the conversation goes dead then it is on you. Plus it seems to lead to LJBF zone.

If you must, I always end up talking about sex or something of the like with a girl I am trying to hook up with. Making out, sexual things of that nature. I think it relates to the gunwitch method, get them into their sexual state, then you can continue it when you talk to her later.

IM is not the way to DJ girls, avoid it, but use it if you must.
 

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2004
Messages
538
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Dayton, Ohio
I've totally stopped using AIM. I hate it, and it's gotten me nothing but trouble. It did get me laid earlier this year, but I was AFC then, so it doesnt count.

I have like 5 AIM acct's, but i only use the one, and nobody but my good, good friends know it. I just watch all the other people sign on and off, and it's better that way. Sometimes I im them to mess w/ them, and pretend to be certain ppl, but I just use AIM now to keep in touch w/ my friends in other colleges.

Other than that, AIM is the worst way to hook up, the worst way to DJ, and just plain sux. Avoid it when you DJ if you can, or u can be a pvssy AFC and use it. Hey it got me laid- once.
 

tatlongxxx

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 11, 2004
Messages
111
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Location
Real World
its not a good idea to get chick from AIM or MSN.
Its better to use the technique on your own place where you can instantly meet her talk to her anytime you want.
 
Top