"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

I'm confused.

Adrian

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 28, 2002
Messages
244
Reaction score
1
I've asked this question so many times and I've never gotten a specific reply. In fact I've been told so many different things up to the point where it confuses me. so my question is what is "Game"? Everyone mention that you need to have good game but I don't know exactly what "Game" is. Can someone please be patient and explain to me?
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Titus

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2001
Messages
300
Reaction score
1
Location
Slovenia
You don't know??? You silly boy! It's monopoly! Don't you know you have to carry a board of monopoly with you all of the time, when you meet girls? That's what "the game" is! Really, it's what the bible says!

So, when you meet a hottie you just, in a james bond suave move, set the game up right there on th spot and challenge the babe!
"If i win, i get your #!"

Easy, isn't it? Now, go play the game!
 

Adrian

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 28, 2002
Messages
244
Reaction score
1
so how do you challenge her? Give me an Example of something you guys on this forum would do.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Titus

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2001
Messages
300
Reaction score
1
Location
Slovenia
Originally posted by Ixnys
When someone says, "he's got game," they mean that person is good at getting chicks.
Yes. It means that his 1. chakra (is that how it is in english?) is well "on the ground" :D
 

GREAT WHITE SHARK

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 19, 2001
Messages
682
Reaction score
1
Location
EVERYWHERE!!
the game of flerting.
the game of love.
the game of seduction.
the mind game...
 
Top