"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

I'm confused...

MetalHed79

New Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2003
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
I have this girl that I really like, and she knows it. However, when I told her she was going out with a guy. She just broke up with him about 3 weeks ago and I wanna move in for the kill, but I dont know if she has the same feelings for me as I do for her. I mean, I do everything in my power to win her over, i buy her things, i compliment her up the kazoo yet i still am confused. She acts like she likes me one minute and the next minute it's as if she doesnt even know me. And she's a flirter, yet the things we talk about are personal, more than just flirting. if anyone has advice, please help!!
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

GlutusMaximus86

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2002
Messages
638
Reaction score
1
Most have of us have been there at one point in our lives. Check out the DJ bible(top of your screen) it will answer all of your questions. Also you prolly don't wanna read other people's replies bc there prolly gunna flame you like there's no tommorrow. That's what normally happens anyways with these type of questions.
 

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2003
Messages
661
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Ann Arbor, Mi
hahaha, this is actually becoming quite amusing!

This is what you do
buy her a bouqet of flowers (long stemmed red roses)
get her a box of chocolates
write her a poem
tell her how you love her and how you can't live without her
be as nice to her as you can

She will Fall in Love With You!

:rolleyes: Read the bible, chump
 

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
damn the afc's are really coming in this season, full bloom, haven't seem 'em this plentiful since the summer of '92...... ahh those were the days


Read the bible. Again.
 

MetalHed79

New Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2003
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
u see...the thing is i can make this girl laugh until she's blue in the face and when she broke up with her bf she gave me every last detail. yet, i think she may be playing hard to get.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2003
Messages
661
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Ann Arbor, Mi
Why havent you bought her flowers yet?!?!?!?!?



BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHA FLAMING AFC ALERT FLAMING AFC ALERT

WE'RE GONNA NEED BACK UP
REQUEST RONNY NEUMONIC TO FLAME AND 2 COPIES OF THE DJ BIBLE
 

DJ_Mind_Tricks

Don Juan
Joined
May 22, 2003
Messages
53
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Hawaii
...................(sigh, u sadden me)

.....................................................................................................

..............wtf.........id never spend $$ on any chick that aint havin it.......well unless she is a good friend

a gold cross?......
 

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Originally posted by MetalHed79
i bought her a gold cross for her birthday...
Good work.

Now go and ask her:

"Will you go out with me? Please?" :rolleyes:
 

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2003
Messages
661
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Ann Arbor, Mi
Nah, he's not being too strong.... He's being a Raging AFC that hasn't learned yet. Even if you tone down your AFCness you're still an AFC
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

icallug

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2003
Messages
475
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
canada
geez man your buying her jewelery and **** like that. read the bible for jebus' sake
 

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
In this Economy?
you have been LJBF and now you are trying to buy your love?

lil more time reading that thing at the top right will solve all problems
 
Top