Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm Completely Out of Touch with Television, Pop Culture, etc.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's interesting how sometimes I'll read threads on here about celebrities, TV shows, movies, and other mainstream stuff and I'll have absolutely no clue what the fvck you're all talking about. Sometimes I'll Google it, and be satisfied that I'm missing out on seeing all this trash.

I mostly watch Youtube, and I seek out the channels that I want to watch. While you're all watching Bird 5hit Box or whatever the hell that other thread is about, this is what I'm watching:

logicallefty

Reaction score
Same here. While I did see a bird sh!t box I probably only watch, on average, maybe 3-4 hours of TV or movies per month. YouTube is definitely where it’s at. It used to be all a bunch of losers with no job living in mom’s basement making videos because they had nothing else to do. That’s not the case anymore. No matter what subject do you want to learn it’s probably out there.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Youtube is the new TV.

I mainly use it for infotainment.

There's nothing like having fun, while you're learning!

Education doesn't have to be boring, like the prison/school system.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have Youtube tailored to work how I want it. I watch a whole bunch of videos related to my hobby of interest and any time that I do watch something which is off-topic I will delete it from the viewing history and make sure to never click “like” on an off-topic video. This way, it keeps the recommendation algorithm to only serve up what I would actually be interested in watching.

Serenity

Reaction score
AvE is awesome! His and related channels are in my feed as well. I almost never watch traditional TV, like tuning into a channel and watching whatever they're broadcasting. I also very rarely watch the news, it's just the same old stuff with new people. I do watch a few series on Netflix and HBO and such, but the vast majority of screen entertainment is YouTube.

I watch a very wide array of topics. I watch stuff like what AvE does, Cody's Lab is a favorite, some chemistry channels and other technical stuff. Sometimes I'll watch something completely different like PewDiePie (subscribe now!), iDubbbzTV and similar content. There's a lot more. Only thing I stay away from is sh!t similar to what Logan Paul makes, such mind numbingly stupid content. It's like I can feel my brain cells dying off and a cancer growing if I watch that.

HoneyHitter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have Youtube tailored to work how I want it. I watch a whole bunch of videos related to my hobby of interest and any time that I do watch something which is off-topic I will delete it from the viewing history and make sure to never click “like” on an off-topic video. This way, it keeps the recommendation algorithm to only serve up what I would actually be interested in watching.
Same here. Also watch videos at 1.25 speed to save time

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's kind of funny that people who haven't even seen the movie call it "Bird Sh!t Box". It's just a piece of fluff, no better or worse than a bunch of other movies like it. It requires some suspension of belief but it was entertaining enough for what it was. "A Quiet Place" reminded me a lot of it, it's like "Bird Box" with sound instead of sight.

I like YouTube also, it's one of the marvels of the internet. You can learn a lot on there.
Then there's stuff like this, which I can watch over and over like a toddler:

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm really considering cutting cable, but I can't get over the lack of sports. I enjoy watching it, it's just one of my hobbies.

Billtx49

Reaction score
It's interesting how sometimes I'll read threads on here about celebrities, TV shows, movies, and other mainstream stuff and I'll have absolutely no clue what the fvck you're all talking about. Sometimes I'll Google it, and be satisfied that I'm missing out on seeing all this trash.

I mostly watch Youtube, and I seek out the channels that I want to watch. While you're all watching Bird 5hit Box or whatever the hell that other thread is about, this is what I'm watching:

Interesting video, funny guy, never seen asian food done on a grill griddle before.

Time spent refining your life and gaining ideas to improve it beats amusing mindless entertainment every day.
Btw, the grill looked like a Weber to me, my fav…

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm really considering cutting cable, but I can't get over the lack of sports. I enjoy watching it, it's just one of my hobbies.
You can find most games streaming free via offshore accounts like this: http://www.myp2p.biz/

Though the stream isn't always dependable. And, I've trained myself to close pop up ads like a pro.

I haven't paid for cable in years. I have a Roku with Netflix and Amazon plus some other channels and YouTube. When I was in the states the only traditional channels I generally went to were PBS and TCM, probably because of the lack of commercial in addition to good content.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sports is hard for me to cut out also. I can admit there are times in a day where I really do want to wind down and forgot the world.
On the other hand the NFL has gotten so bad and the NBA is focusing on less defense and super teams it's getting easier every year. I really feel some of these games are manipulated

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting video, funny guy, never seen asian food done on a grill griddle before.

Time spent refining your life and gaining ideas to improve it beats amusing mindless entertainment every day.
Btw, the grill looked like a Weber to me, my fav…
He made the actual grill in another video. He uses it on his barbecue.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
90 % off my viewing is YouTube.. Its all there man.. I can listen to varied opinions and ideas.. And I can totally avoid mainstream media Brainwashing!

The other 10% I Like to watch a good movie on Bluray..

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I watched Bird Box and I enjoyed it, was just a fuking movie to me.