Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm Certain I'm Leading Girls On

jsim

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's largely unintentional, but I suspect I'm developing a reputation for it. In fact, I am 100% certain of it. Girls are talking about me on social media, sometimes by name, sometimes not. They're gossiping about me of course in person.

It's getting very tense in any room where there are single women who have met me before. Even though I can't prove it, I'm pretty darn sure they've been talking. How and why do I infer this? It's because the OTHER women who have NOT met me are extremely tense and suspicious around me, whether they're single or married. These women are tense, glaring, and more than a touch hostile. And this is in environments where everyone is supposed to be superficially friendly or at least polite, to everyone. This means the women who have met me must be talking to those women who have not. There are other possible explanations, but this seems to be (one of) the most plausible.

I can't really talk to any girl in a friendly manner without her wanting it to lead to a relationship. So, I'll chat up the average looking girl at the cafe. Now, she thinks it's ON. But it's not. I was just being friendly. That's 90% of it, and maybe 10% of it is for practice. So after a couple of very brief, friendly chats (my perspective), if I don't look to escalate by at least getting the number, she is now pissed. That means it's no longer relaxing to go that cafe. It's tense af.

I've also seen girls ghost their jobs after they were a bit too forward at work and I suppose they felt humiliated.

Yeah, yeah, the standard advice is: "IDGAF." But it's tense. Now I have a better understanding of why I like really large crowds. I can make my getaway really quickly if I feel like it. In a small group setting, these women can't really pretend to be doing something else or distracted or whatever.

I should learn to enjoy it to some degree if it's inevitable. I know that these women can become more comfortable around me, but even with repeated exposure, a lot of them can't seem to calm down. But that's a bit of a different topic. The principles of psychology clearly point to decreasing anxiety with repeated exposure, so I'm baffled as to why this is not happening. As a quick example, there's this one 27 year old gal who I've known for over a year. She is hardcore into me: I see her staring when she thinks I'm not paying attention to her. And she loses it if she sees me when she is not expecting it. I've probably chatted with her on at least four or five separate occasions, but she's always the same: extremely guarded, and tries to show zero emotion. Whatever.

Straight up, I'm going to confront some of these women about it. I am 100% certain that they will deny everything or simply walk away though, so I don't think that that would be effective or enlightening, really.

Last edited:

jsim

Don Juan
Reaction score
No one else leads girls on? Really?