Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm bored with my girlfriend

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A little background info:

I had HORRIBLE social anxiety and depression, etc. up to a couple of years ago. No experience with girls, etc. I'm like a totally different person now (I've had several instances where people I haven't seen in a few years literally haven't recognized me) and about a year ago met a great girl on a dating site.

She's my first real girlfriend and the best looking girl I've been with so far (not great looking but attractive) things have been great and I love her and all that, but I'm getting bored with her. I've been becoming aware of this more and more especially the last couple of months. When we first started dating, if we hadn't seen each other in a few days it was really exciting and we had great sex and everything. We were in separate parts of the country over the summer and she came to visit me and I remember picking her up at the airport and not really feeling that excited to see her. Summer just ended and I just got back in town and again wasn't really excited to see her even though I hadn't seen her in over a month.

I'm also getting a bit bored with the sex, to the point where I've started to avoid having sex with her a little. Today she IMd me saying she was horny, and before I would have told her to come over, but instead I made up some excuses about being too busy with stuff. I don't really feel that nervous/exciting feeling during sex with her anymore, I feel like it's always the same thing and I'm just bored with it.

It's not that I'm bored with sex in general because I still get excited when I think about having sex with other girls, and I feel bad about this but even now when we have sex I fantasize about being with someone else. I've also noticed that lately it's been taking a really long time for me to orgasm because I'm just not that excited while we're ****ing.

My last year of college just started, I feel more confident and happy with myself than ever, I have great roommates and a small circle of friends now. I really want to make this a good year and have a lot of fun since I missed out on so much in my life, and everywhere I look I see all these beautiful girls and feel incredibly attracted to them, and feel like I've "leveled up" to a point where I'm actually in a position to meet some very attractive girls instead of relying on the internet to meet average girls like I've been doing up to this point.

On the other hand, my girlfriend's interest level is still very high, she always initiates contact and everything. I do love her, and I like cuddling with her and all that ****, I just don't feel those feelings of lust and excitement anymore. I also know that breaking up with her would really devastate her, plus she just started her program in college with harder classes and everything and I feel like breaking up with her now would make her lose focus there.

Right now I guess I only have 3 options; stay with her, stay with her and cheat on her with other girls, or break up with her. I just don't know what to do. Anyone been in a similar situation?

J. Darko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If I were you, I would find out what makes you bored in order to solve the problem. If I were you, I would be bored by repetition. If I were you. I would solve the problem with change.

- Change girlfriend.

Short term solution.

- Change sex with current girlfriend.
- Change time spend with current girlfriend.
- Change activities with current girlfriend.

Long term solutions.

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is normal, this is why we cheat.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got bored of mine too , but its natural to want to stray off course when you aren't single. I got bored enough with the sex that she started to take notice and searched online for how to pleasure guys more. No , I wasn't stalking, it just came up on search history on the google toolbar. :) I dug the effort on her end so that helped the somewhat boring aspect of the sex.

Either way man its your call, but beware you will likely get bored if you dump this gf and move onto another one. My advice would be to see if she makes effort to improve things, to try and improve things on your own end and give it time.

CarlitosWay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go out with others girls once you click with one, break up with her. Don't know what else to say, you lost attraction, you're young, you have improved greaty and well essentially the world's yours and seems to me you wouldn't have a hard time meeting/dating some new gals any time soon.

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember someone mentioning that when the sex starts to get boring, it's %90 the guy's fault. I think you should try to rekindle it with new and unexpected sex, maybe she will respond to that.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
TL;DR!

AFAIC it's human nature. Women get bored with men, especially if what they have to offer runs out and the woman knows she has plenty of backup options in her phone who'll come by at the drop of a dime.

Cheat discreetly. What you have is pu$$y on demand. Keep your subscription if you want. Spin more plates too FTW!

Case closed. Back to my chambers.

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Patient "Doc, I´m sick!"
Doc: "Ok, let´s double the dosage"
Is that the cure?

Wow. Most responses were "cheat". WTf? :rolleyes:

Just have a casual relationship with her and spin more plates, no need for cheating. If the opposite happened ("she cheats"), these same guys would be here saying "She´s a heartless b!tch". :cuss:

That´s what I call double standards! :down:

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blue Phoenix said:
Patient "Doc, I´m sick!"
Doc: "Ok, let´s double the dosage"
Is that the cure?

Wow. Most responses were "cheat". WTf? :rolleyes:

Just have a casual relationship with her and spin more plates, no need for cheating. If the opposite happened ("she cheats"), these same guys would be here saying "She´s a heartless b!tch". :cuss:

That´s what I call double standards! :down:
So what if it's double standards, respect the ****.

ChalengeGuyFan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did a chick write the first post, lol?

"I'm bored with her.... bla bla... I still love her... bla bla I just don't know what to do"

And then the followup responses from those who accuse the monkey-like behavior of girls who don't let go of a branch until they grabbed another
"Go out with others girls once you click with one, break up with her."

Funny sh!t !

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Go out with others girls once you click with one, break up with her."
I'm not proud of this, but it's true. When I was about 24 I had been dating this girl for about six months. She was all right, but I knew it wasn't going to last and I was craving some more action. So I broke up with her so I could have my freedom and see and have sex with other girls.

Unfortunately, from that point I entered into the longest drought of my life, I didn't get laid again for over a year. I just could not find anyone interested. It might not be a bad idea to have at least a grasp on another branch before letting go of the one you're holding.

ken chang

Don Juan
Reaction score
Going through this, too right now. I think it's normal. People are just naturally polygamous, man or woman. I haven't officially cheated yet, though. But I have started flirting with other girls. Nothing serious for now.

ChalengeGuyFan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
I'm not proud of this, but it's true. When I was about 24 I had been dating this girl for about six months. She was all right, but I knew it wasn't going to last and I was craving some more action. So I broke up with her so I could have my freedom and see and have sex with other girls.

Unfortunately, from that point I entered into the longest drought of my life, I didn't get laid again for over a year. I just could not find anyone interested. It might not be a bad idea to have at least a grasp on another branch before letting go of the one you're holding.
I don't find the monkey-like behavior outrageous (and I'd probably do the same), but the hypocrisy of some is to be pointed out.

Remember this for the next thread when a guy gets dumped for another one!

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blue Phoenix said:
Just have a casual relationship with her and spin more plates, no need for cheating.
I don't think she's going to go for the "casual relationship" thing. We agreed to be exclusive about a month after we met, we've been dating for almost a year, her interest level is still very high. I don't really want to cheat on her, since I agreed to be exclusive, it's wrong. But on the other hand I know breaking up with her would crush her. I don't know what to do. She's a great girl in every way, I'm just bored with her sexually and attracted to other women and want to **** around before college ends.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have invested a lot of time and emotion in her, that's why you can't let her go. What do you think is best for yourself? Breaking up with her or staying with her?
The ultimate question is: Who matters more to you? You or her?

ken chang

Don Juan
Reaction score
ChalengeGuyFan said:
I don't find the monkey-like behavior outrageous (and I'd probably do the same), but the hypocrisy of some is to be pointed out.

Remember this for the next thread when a guy gets dumped for another one!
Well said. Was thinking the same thing.