“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

I'm back, and I need DJ advice & opinions on how to get this HB8-9

Maverick001

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2004
Messages
324
Reaction score
1
Location
SOL III/Terra
RabidDog,

You don't need lines from any of us because what may work for one may not work for another. Plus, there's no knowing how something's going to roll and turn out. Field experience and PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE are the key.

I know this isn't going to deter you so I'll pony up with a specific line that I've used in the past to setup a coffee date.

Just a disclaimer, that this may not work for you but here it is:

[Just some quick background...chatting up a HB8 and going for the number close when I thought I should crank her up and have some fun with her...]

Mav: Here, write down your no. (handing her a pen and pad). Wait a minute. I've changed my mind (pulling back the pen and pad).

HB8: (Confused look on face). What do you mean?!

Mav: (said with a sly grin). You can give me your no. after you take me out for coffee and it better be an upscale cafe because I'm not at all easy or cheap and I'm picky.

HB8: (Laughs and hits me on the shoulder playfully). Ok, let's go to such and such place tomorrow at such and such time.

Mav: No, we'll go the day after and 1 hour later.

HB8: (Smiling). I can see that you're going to be difficult and a pain in the ass.

Mav: You're already liking the former and as for the latter, well see, maybe, if you're lucky.

HB8: (Laughing and hits my shoulder again). You're so bad.

Mav: I've gotta go. See you in 2 days. Ciao.

That's the gist of it. The thing is to have fun and let her know that she's the one that has to prove herself to you and you're not at all intimidated by her and WILL SAY AND DO WHATEVER YOU WANT.

F#ck it and be shallow and go after both of them if you want.

Go get 'em.

Cheers,
Mav
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

RabidDog

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 1, 2004
Messages
104
Reaction score
0
Age
47
Location
Knox, Tenn.
Well it's been a while since I've posted in this thread, and I wish I could give you guys a "happy ending" of sorts, But I can't.

The girl turns out, goes to a very strict bible college. She can hardly even leave her dorm room. I confirmed this BEFORE I saw her, with a friend that used to attend the same college. The handbook is jaw-droppingly strict. The pope would have an ordeal keeping by them I suspect.

So, as holding hands at church was prob the best shot I could have gotten, I decided not to waste my time. I haven't seen the group back since either so, no loss I suppose.

I am still taking every oppertunity I find, I am upholding my vow that I made, and I AM happy about that. I've hooked up a couple times with the "block buster" chick, and had my first PIITP experience, which was erm, odd esp. since I was getting paid to do it. :D

I just paid off my new pimp car and brought her home, and have started repairs. I've also started buying an whole new wardrobe. I fugure by feb-march, I'll be a real lady killer again.

Expect updates in this thread as they become available.
 

Maverick001

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2004
Messages
324
Reaction score
1
Location
SOL III/Terra
That's the spirit!

RabidDog,

Atta boy, keep on keeping on.

Cheers,
Mav
 
Top