"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

I'm back, and I need DJ advice & opinions on how to get this HB8-9

RabidDog

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 1, 2004
Messages
104
Reaction score
0
Age
47
Location
Knox, Tenn.
Well, I have'nt been posting for a while.. not that many of you would remember me. ;) because I got involved in a LTR and left the DJ game (albeit temporarily) for her.

I don't want to write a novel, and I don't want you to read one, so I'll (try) make this short.

As a second job, (saving up for a new ride) I work security at an low-income apartment complex. (yeah, yeah, shut up) Needless to say, I see all kinds of **** daily. There is a group of girls from the bible college that comes on Thursdays and trys to sway the residents to the "good side". Now, most of these girls aren't trieng to become preacher's wives, they want a cheap education. And this thing they do (as I found out) is sometimes mandatory. I think I look like **** in my uniform, but yesterday I had the "rugged" cop thing goin.. and it must have done some good. I should mention that 33% of these girls are HOT, 33% would be considered "cute" and the final 34% would be called "whales".

They proceed through the building in groups of 2 and 3's and try and hit multiple floors at one time. I know a few of the *cough* larger ones, have a thing for me.. as they get all nervous, smiley, and giggly when I walk by in the halls. There was also an incident a few weeks ago, when a group of 3 of the "cute" ones where on a bench and I walked by, and past a corner.. only to recieve a wolf whistle when they thought I didn't hear. I was ecstatic at first, but then my old self-doubt kicked in, and I started thinking that maybe they were making fun of me.. (I know I need to work on this) I'm not all that like I used to me, but I still get attention in good amounts. :( So the thing that happened yesterday was shocking. I was outside witha group of residents that I actually like, and don't want to take a hammer to, and pretty much the alpha in the group. Everyone was sitting around me, and even the women were walking across the quad to find a place near "mr rugged long-haired cop guy" (I said.. shut up! :p) There was a group of three hb-8/9's on the bench on the near side of the quad. I was joking, laughing or just standing staring guys down like my oooold alpha self. As they (the college group) were leaving this blonde (I had noticed her before and thought her too hot to talk too) that I had never seen in the groups before today, looked at ME, then maintained DEEP EC for AT LEAST 4-5 seconds before smiling, and having it returned by a ****y smirk on my part. Shortly after another one did the same, but only for about 2-3 seconds.

1. Is this a sighn of interest?
2. How do I do the approach?
3. There is also another girl I want to get in the same group, how do I deal?
4. Opening line?

I appreciate you guys, I want all the opinions and help I can get. I think I've set the scene up fairly well.

Regards,
Rabid
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Barbillus

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 31, 2001
Messages
324
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
NYC
Click the link at the top of the page that says

"THE DJ BIBLE"

and read it.
 

Maverick001

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2004
Messages
324
Reaction score
1
Location
SOL III/Terra
RabidDog,

Unless there's very clear policy from your employer about fraternizing...just go for it.

You're in a position of "authority", so use it if you don't feel comfortable going in cold. An example:

You --- "Hi Miss. Walk with me. There are some questions that I have to ask you."

Get her away from the rest of the group.

HB --- "What questions did you want to ask me?"

You --- "Are you single?", etc. and then run with it.


It's not going to be that scripted, but you get the idea.

If you're really stuck with something to say, use David DeAngelo's line, "I noticed you and had to see what you were like." Or something like that.

Do a search on the forum for opening lines during an approach. There's probably tons of tips on this topic.

Don't think too much and try to analyse if the girl's interested or not. Assume she is and just make the approach.

Good hunting!

Don't forget to tell us what happens.

Cheers,
Mav
 

RabidDog

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 1, 2004
Messages
104
Reaction score
0
Age
47
Location
Knox, Tenn.
Thanks for the excellent reply Maverick, you touched on some of my own thoughts. Great minds think alike? ;)

I'm golden as far as fraternization goes, I'm allowed as long as she doesn't live at the apartments.

I know I have to seperate her from the/her group, and have a damned good first question, or game plan. But therein lies the rub, I'm rusty as hell at CA's and I was never that good at them when I wasn't.

I thought about the "see something you like" line and the "So, got a b/f line" but that one seems to AFC'sh. I had the "no shave" look going and I'm going to keep that up in case she comes next Tuesday or Thursday with the group. I'm definately going to try and get her alone though. So, there's my first step covered anyway.

She either likes the rugged look, or the alphaness for that brief time, or just liked me from first sight. :eek:

Either way, 5 seconds of EC has got to be a interest sighn. I just need to have a quick/cool way of number closing.

Should I ask her to coffee, (I hate coffee) to a casual lunch thing, or to just call her sometime? Any other suggestions on my intro if I get her alone?

Thanks Again,
Rabid
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Cutiepiie

Banned
Joined
Nov 11, 2004
Messages
71
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Hotlanta
lol hold up!! what was said about me...lol

Oh maverick... u such a dj I would have fallen for that... good advise ;)
 

Maverick001

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2004
Messages
324
Reaction score
1
Location
SOL III/Terra
RabidDog,

Dude, it sounds like you're getting all wound up about this. Relax...it's just p#ssy.

Even if it gets totally snookered, who cares? There are plenty of single available women out there.

Don't concern yourself with how your previous cold approaches went. That was then and this is now. The future beckons.

Use whatever line you're comfortable with and whatever look (shaven or unshaven) you're comfortable with. Ditto for the coffee meeting or lunch, whatever. Search the forum. There's tons of info. on all of this.

I would suggest keeping any first meeting short, say 15 to 20 minutes, just to see if the girl's giving off any insanity vibe. That's it. I find coffee meetings for first meetings work best for me.

This is all about you and not the girl. If she responds the way you want, good. If not, even better because she's telling you not to waste time with her. Other DJ's may have different opinions on this but I think that there's a fine line between persistence and obsession, but that's not the topic at hand and I digress.

At any rate, do what you want and have fun with it. That's the best advice and suggestion that I can give.

Go get her!

Cheers,
Mav
 

Maverick001

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2004
Messages
324
Reaction score
1
Location
SOL III/Terra
Originally posted by Cutiepiie
lol hold up!! what was said about me...lol

Oh maverick... u such a dj I would have fallen for that... good advise ;)
Oh no she didn't?!

[Mav takes CutiePie over his knee...] SPAAAAANK! SPAAAAANK! SPAAAAANK! SPAAAAANK!

Try rubbing your fanny with both hands to ease the sting. I know it hurts but I'm over it...;)

Next time I'll use a paddle if you don't keep your brattiness in check...:cool:
 

Cutiepiie

Banned
Joined
Nov 11, 2004
Messages
71
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Hotlanta
bahahahhahahahaha


ohhhhh you aint know I like it like that did you!?

Harder baby!!!



:D :D :D ;)
 

Maverick001

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2004
Messages
324
Reaction score
1
Location
SOL III/Terra
Originally posted by Cutiepiie
bahahahhahahahaha


ohhhhh you aint know I like it like that did you!?

Harder baby!!!



:D :D :D ;)

Yup, ball gag for your next paddling... :cool:
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Cutiepiie

Banned
Joined
Nov 11, 2004
Messages
71
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Hotlanta
lmaoo


you sucha FREAK maverick..

I knew it!!
 

Maverick001

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2004
Messages
324
Reaction score
1
Location
SOL III/Terra
Originally posted by Cutiepiie
lmaoo


you sucha FREAK maverick..

I knew it!!

This post is to help out RabidDog, so don't derail it or else you'll get your a$$ whipped...well. :cool:
 

Cutiepiie

Banned
Joined
Nov 11, 2004
Messages
71
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Hotlanta
hahaha

ok note to RabidDog:

Dont spank the women you love unless she's a FREAK!!

Oh and Maverick..... use the paddle without spikes this time...

Last time my azz was all sprickly

:eek: :D :D
 

Maverick001

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2004
Messages
324
Reaction score
1
Location
SOL III/Terra
Originally posted by Cutiepiie
hahaha

ok note to RabidDog:

Dont spank the women you love unless she's a FREAK!!

Oh and Maverick..... use the paddle without spikes this time...

Last time my azz was all sprickly

:eek: :D :D

Note to RabidDog: Pay attention to this.

Cutiepiie, I'll use any damn paddle I want. On your knees and arch your a$$ out...:cool:
 

Cutiepiie

Banned
Joined
Nov 11, 2004
Messages
71
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Hotlanta
lmao

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

*running buck nakkid down the street*
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Maverick001

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2004
Messages
324
Reaction score
1
Location
SOL III/Terra
Originally posted by Cutiepiie
lmao

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

*running buck nakkid down the street*

Maverick 1

Cutiepiie 0

:cool:
 

Maverick001

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2004
Messages
324
Reaction score
1
Location
SOL III/Terra
Originally posted by Cutiepiie
NEGATIVE!!
Complaining about it isn't going to help.

You're so easy to crank up... :D

I'm going to enjoy this.

Didn't I warn you not to derail RabidDog's post?

WHIIIIIIIIIIP! WHIIIIIIIIIIP! WHIIIIIIIIIIP! WHIIIIIIIIIIP!
WHIIIIIIIIIIP! WHIIIIIIIIIIP! WHIIIIIIIIIIP! WHIIIIIIIIIIP!

:cool:
 

Cutiepiie

Banned
Joined
Nov 11, 2004
Messages
71
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Hotlanta
lmaooooo


maverick is sucha FREAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

I BET HE ENJOYING THIS!!
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top