I'm attracted to girls that got money

Bigg Boss

Don Juan
Reaction score
Since I've been working at this department store as a cashier, I've checked out my fair share of HBs. But one thing I learned about myself is "money" is a turn on for me. Like, seriously, my eyes get :eek: . I remember this one girl that wanted to get cashed out, She pulls out this big knot of money (prolly about $300 or somethin). That took her from a 8 to a 10 in my book (maybe I'm exxagerating but i couldn't drive myself to get her phone number ugh. it was overwhelming for a second LOL).

Usually girls pull out credit cards that get denied, or they have their boyfriend buying something for em, etc. It's rare for me to find a girl that is "balllinnnn".

I may have to change up my whole criteria.

AckeDman

Don Juan
Reaction score
U need some serious game if u are gonna sarge her while being her cashier.

Reaction score
Ok, don’t listen to that loser above me, he is just some symp who’s trying to be funny on an internet forum. Bigg Boss, I relate to you 100%! I would be out on a date with a chick and I tell her “pay for my movie”, “go buy me some chicken fingers”, and when she does it without much hesitation, it instantly turns me on. This is called PIMPING, where u escalate your game so far that its no longer about getting *****, and its actually about using chicks for their $$ - its what real pimps do.

Bigg Boss, while sitting behind a cashier, you have no chance, but that’s ok because u are at work, so focus on the task at hand. However, when you are out with a chick next time, do the pimp thing – TELL HER to do something for u or to get u something, do it nicely and suavely, not like an *******. I assure u if the chick has any interest in u, she will help u out and get u something. You just have to lead the way with ur words and TELL HER exactly what you want. “Baby, can you pay for me? Thanks”……….”hey sweetheart, can you go get me some chicken fingers and a drink?” thanks babe”. I’ve done it only recently, and it works. Using a chick for her purse feels better than u think, pimp

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, I think it doesn't take much effort to carry around a wad of bills. Who uses cash nowadays anyway? Show me a platinum or titanium card and I'll be impressed. A chick with a wad of cash will probably spend it without having ready access to reserves. A chick with credit however, that's another thing altogether. ;)

absolutealex

Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Personally, I think it doesn't take much effort to carry around a wad of bills. Who uses cash nowadays anyway? Show me a platinum or titanium card and I'll be impressed. A chick with a wad of cash will probably spend it without having ready access to reserves. A chick with credit however, that's another thing altogether. ;)
platinum is only for mini ballers, it's all about the centurion.

LA_Chico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I aint sayin you a gold digga, but u aint messin wit no broke b itches bro!

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So essentially, all a fat chick has to do for you to get a hard on is to open her wallet?

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Prostituto!

:crackup:

Bigg Boss

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
So essentially, all a fat chick has to do for you to get a hard on is to open her wallet?
Yep, and keep "everything else" to herself :yes:

I do know that it doesn't take much to carry around a knot of cash. But I'm still a high school senior. And these chicks with money don't have bills to pay. :rockon:

I wasn't really askin for help on pimpin behind the cash register LOL. Was just pointin somethin out

N Luv Wit $

Ll Principe

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont know too many "rich" people that walk around with a wad of cash. Most of the rich people are humble in a sense and dont walk around with a wad of cash, their money is on "cards,banks,investement places" Anyone can walk around with a wad of cash? She is obviously an AW looking to show people she is the "business." If i were you, I would have actually NEG-hit her in some way to put her off guard.

Borgon

Don Juan
Reaction score
people that dont want to report major earnings to the irs walk around with cash =).

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Borgon said:
people that dont want to report major earnings to the irs walk around with cash =).
Like djbr said, "Prostituto!"