"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

I'm at the end of my rope.

JoesGarage

New Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2003
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Hey, what's up guys? I'm a Senior in High School (Go Spartans!) and, not surprisingly, I'm having more than a little trouble with women.

Now, HERE's why I am at the end of my rope:

I have have some sucess with women in the past, and usually have some skills at layin' down game once a girl is interested. However, the days of girls being interested are in the past. At the risk of sounding egotistical, I will lay this out for you guys: I have been told many times that I am really good looking, I take good care of myself, bathe regularly (hahaha), and Work out very frequently. I am not an *******, nor am I a wuss. Keep in mind, I don't think/ tell people I'm good looking, have a nice body, ect. I am just telling you what girls have said in the past.

Despite any of this, girls seem to pass me up like I'm invisible. I'm what I guess you could call popular so it is not like girls wouldn't at least know who I was. Girls always pass me up for my close friends and I can't understand why.

I know I haven't provided much for anyone to work with here, but I guess I was just letting off some steam.

P.S.: this post makes me sound way more arrogant than I actually am, so that CAN'T be the problem. Oh Well, more later.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

DJUofS

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 10, 2004
Messages
201
Reaction score
0
Are you sociable? I know a few good looking guys by women's standards who don't say anything to women. They are completely intimidated by them. Looks won't get you anywhere if you have no social skills.
 

Jester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2001
Messages
1,949
Reaction score
7
Location
NJ, USA
its obvious from your post that youre one of those kids who waits for the girl to approach them.

that wont happen often. so either man up or get used to jacking off.

oh yeah, dont b1tch about things you already know the answer to either. you know whats what, you coulda just did it yourself, but instead your asking us what to do.

read the bible kook.
 

JoesGarage

New Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2003
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
you know whats what, you coulda just did it yourself, but instead your asking us what to do.
Yeah, no kidding broseph. I asked 'cause I need help.

DJUofS,

Thanks, you've helped me narrow it down already. I think the problem is that I don't know what to say to a woman once I approach her if I haven't met her before. I do okay with girls that I've met, but I can't think of anything to say when I don't know them at all.
 
Top