"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

I'm at a loss and don't want to go on...

DjDreamer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 6, 2003
Messages
574
Reaction score
3
Age
47
Location
3rd rock from the sun
Otr4 you ever wonder if karma really exists? Maybe persons who get a lot of bad luck are the ones that refused to stop their selfish ways in past lives. Maybe when you die you hover over your body and regret not doing more stuff with your life. I view death as an uncertainty because there is no scientific way of proving what will happen to your consciousness when you kick the bucket.

What if your suicide attempt is unsuccesful? Is it sensible to get your stomach pumped or living with a bullet lodged in your brain due to not hooking up with easy women?

Why do you have the desire to hurry death? You don't like the idea of being in a relationship with a woman 2 years from now?

Originally posted by Otr4: I'm beyond frustration at this point.
You're simply impatient.

My suggestion: Do what you wanna do, I'm not deeply perturbed by what you wish to do once it doesn't hurt me. Just realise the wise will do wise stuff and the fools will do foolish stuff. What do you wish to be? Wise or foolish? You can either amaze or dissapoint, it's your choice.

Death is every man and woman's destiny. The wish to enjoy oneself on the journey is a choice...choose wisely...
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top