Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm asking for help

Skapride95327

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I have been on and off, mostly off, of this forum for quite some time now. I am a massive introvert in general. Honestly, i cant even talk to people at all. I have some kind of block, it feels like i physically cant speak. And when i do, i tend to regret what i said. I want to be able to talk to women, to have a chance at all. How do i get more confident? I cant even talk to other men

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1.) Practice
2.) Get healthier, particularly raise testosterone levels
3.) Do a lot of writing down of your own thoughts and get to the essence of your own psychology, then specify your fear, then face that fear.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It pays to know about things that guys talk about like women, sports, money etc.

Skapride95327

Reaction score
1.) Practice
2.) Get healthier, particularly raise testosterone levels
3.) Do a lot of writing down of your own thoughts and get to the essence of your own psychology, then specify your fear, then face that fear.
Sorry, but can you spell number 3 out a little more? Im kinda dense

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I have been on and off, mostly off, of this forum for quite some time now. I am a massive introvert in general. Honestly, i cant even talk to people at all. I have some kind of block, it feels like i physically cant speak. And when i do, i tend to regret what i said. I want to be able to talk to women, to have a chance at all. How do i get more confident? I cant even talk to other men
You are putting people on a pedestal. Realize that everyone around you has flaws, fears, dreams, hopes, goals, insecurities, etc, etc just like you.

Finally, get a copy of How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie

Modern Man Advice

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you overthink absolutely everything? I would hazard a guess that this is true if you regret what you say.

Get a job where you're forced to talk to people. Being a massive introvert is no excuse, the VP of our division is about as far introverted on the scale as you get, and everyone in our division was shocked to find this out because he comes across as extroverted.

Most of all, stop fearing failure and what other people think about you or you won't make progress.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry, but can you spell number 3 out a little more? Im kinda dense
Ask yourself questions regarding your issue. Write the questions and answers you give down and read the answers back to yourself.

Specify. What do you mean you have a 'block' when talking to someone?

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I would suggest starting dealing with that guilt you feel for what youve said. This is very important.

Also, to address and change that a good therapist can help a lot man.

I used to feel that thing from what I said to people... With time and awareness you can shift that.

Skapride95327

Reaction score
Ask yourself questions regarding your issue. Write the questions and answers you give down and read the answers back to yourself.

Specify. What do you mean you have a 'block' when talking to someone?
Thank you everyone, im working on it. Yes, i do tend to overthink everything. I have a job at a Grocery Store already, i have no problem talking at work, its just in any other situation i have issues. The "block" im refering to means it seems like i literally cant get the words out. And when i do, its quiet and no one hears me

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you everyone, im working on it. Yes, i do tend to overthink everything. I have a job at a Grocery Store already, i have no problem talking at work, its just in any other situation i have issues. The "block" im refering to means it seems like i literally cant get the words out. And when i do, its quiet and no one hears me
Well I don't know for sure, but I'd speculate that you lack self-respect.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
Commit yourself to lifting heavy weights and getting more muscular, does wonders for confidence, well being and anxiety. Practice making small talk when you are going about life, just try and talk to people and interact, not just girls you are interested in. Commit yourself to self improvement in Health, Financial and Mental. You would be surprised how much it adds up over time.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I would imagine i do. I dont really know how to make that better either.
Two things that come to mind right away:
1.) If you know what you want in life, then work hard toward those goals and you'll start feeling better
2.) Get away from your current friends circle and family if you have to. You probably have negative influences that you need to identify and get rid of.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Children who are not socialized by the age of 2 are doomed to a life of social isolation in most cases, it's a very important thing and that's gets overlooked especially when everyone was quarantined or if they are in the future, makes parenting a much bigger challenge.

With that being said, you have to take account of what you can control, so start somewhere, you don't really need direction as much as you just need to start. Anything. Start anything, go join a league, learn a martial art... You have to start!

Skapride95327

Reaction score
Thank you so much everyone. Im trying to just make small comments and "how are you" to a few people a day. Im not always getting a reply, but its a start i guess. And i started lifting weights at the gym today, i already feel a little better

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you so much everyone. Im trying to just make small comments and "how are you" to a few people a day. Im not always getting a reply, but its a start i guess. And i started lifting weights at the gym today, i already feel a little better
I think the testosterone increase will help you a little bit.

If you have any more questions you know where to come back.