I'm an *** hole!

johncrawford

Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw this girl I like, today outside the coffee shop having her usual cigarette.
I said 'hey, I hear that you are going to be leaving soon?'
she said yes at the end of the month!
I said 'any particular reason why?'
she said she was only here for a work placement, and was going back to college.
I said 'O.K that's not to bad then! Oh and I'm an ass hole!!(she laughted)

When I see her next week.I want to continue with 'can this ass hole take your out sometime?;)

mintxx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This isn't how you start a discussion thread.

johncrawford

Don Juan
Reaction score
mintxx said:
This isn't how you start a discussion thread.
clothes shop girl

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Been off for work for a couple of days right.
Boss told me ,that the girl her works in a clothes shop down street.
Is going to be leaving soon!
I asked her why she would tell you this.She said maybe she wanted the message passed on to me!

I haven'y really said boo to this girl in the last couple of weeks.
I thought she wasn't really instested me to be honest.
I used to try and be a nice guy to her - that didn't work !!

So I thought **** it.I won't give a **** anymore.So I didn't !!

Anyhow I saw her today outside having her usual cigarette.
I said 'O.K that's not to bad then! Oh and I'm an *******!!(she laughted)
Finished off with don't be a stranger!

Latter on I saw her outside her shop.She said hows it going? I just said yeah alright.On the way back as well, another girl from the shop was there.(she's hot!)said hello(with a smile) Just said 'hi'.The girl that is leaving(becky) smiled!

I wonder what she was thinking?

Anyhow are there signs there to seal the deal for next week?

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
This is the reason those fvcking assh0les you sheeple call "gurus" can cash your checks and swipe your cards and not teach you a fvcking thing.

This brother has no fvcking idea aside from what Deangelo and his ilk fhim into thinking was the cool thing to be. An assh0le.

Brother,
She laughed at you because you were being lighthearted and semi-confident not because you were "throwing C&F" her way. You had the balls to talk to her and not spew some bullsh!t one of these snake oil salesmen told you to say.

Get it?

mintxx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i think this demonstrates that girls who work in retail are friendly people. Take her for a coffee to find out if you have anything in common, if anything clicks.

johncrawford

Don Juan
Reaction score
mintxx said:
i think this demonstrates that girls who work in retail are friendly people. Take her for a coffee to find out if you have anything in common, if anything clicks.
When I see her next week. Should I continue with 'can this ass hole take your out sometime?:crackup:

mintxx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No. it suggests there was nothing else occupying your mind for a week. Change the sentence to:
'Come and get a coffee with me NOW or at xx time,' following some fluff talk and rapport building, as the PUA nerds would call it.
Don't use sentences that involve question marks for a while. It suggests you don't know what the answer is. You want to find out if she's what you want, not vice versa. Have that idea in your head.

And
DO A SEARCH. Everything I have said is probably reflected somewhere by someone who has a lot more experience than I do, in a much more explained and useful way.

johncrawford

Don Juan
Reaction score
You want to find out if she's what you want, not vice versa. Have that idea in your head.:up:

I think I like her to be honest! But I don't want to tell her.
It's very much a push-pull kind of of situation, thats been going on for a while.
As I said before.I blanked her for a couple of weeks.Thought I was wasting my time and energy just thinking about her.

Now that I know that she is leaving next week.It's made me realize that I should just go for it.

johncrawford

Don Juan
Reaction score
johncrawford said:
I saw this girl I like, today outside the coffee shop having her usual cigarette.
I said 'O.K that's not to bad then! Oh and I'm an ass hole!!(she laughted)

Oh I forget to mention! When she waked past the coffee shop.She looked in, but with a shy attempt of eye contact.She didn't light up her usual cigarette.
I believe she knew I was coming outside to talk to her.Because of the information that was passed on to my boss.That she was leaving soon.

This appears to be very calauted!
Am I reading the signs right? :woo:

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guarentee you she will ignore you be cold to you the next time you see her..

This b1tch probably went home and contemplated.."hey he didn't make a pass at me..i'm gonna ignore him tommorow to see if he really,really likes me"...

^That's how broads think that's why I don't play with little girls..

johncrawford

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tha Realnezz said:
I guarentee you she will ignore you be cold to you the next time you see her..

This b1tch probably went home and contemplated.."hey he didn't make a pass at me..i'm gonna ignore him tommorow to see if he really,really likes me"...

^That's how broads think that's why I don't play with little girls..
I know what you mean buddy.I won't be surprised when you are right.
Bear in mind that I have ignored her for the last 2 weeks!
It's a game that needs to have a end.

johncrawford

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tomorrow when I go back to work.If she is there of course.I will go outside in front of the coffee shop with a napkin,a pen and say 'you know what'
There's something about you! and I'm going to find out what it is!
Then Hand over the napkin and pen and get her number.:)

johncrawford

Don Juan
Reaction score
Was back at work today.No opportunity to ask Becky.She had her usual cigarette break,but was downstairs so missed out there!:down:
So I decided to walk past the clothes shop to get some eye contact.Saw the other girl that works there(hot):up: She said 'hi,how have you been doing?
I replied very well thank you.Could see Becky from the corner of my eye coming to the door.She looked sad.I know she overheard what was said.

Latter on Becky passed the coffee shop ,but didn't have her usual cigarette outside.She went somewhere else!
When she came back I could feel her eyes looking in,but I chose to ignore:crazy:

Off tomorrow as well so must wait 'till Thursay:(

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Wherever the Dong guides me, but mostly Hawaii
I love girls who are leaving soon or on vacation. They are a perfect set-up for an urgency nudge. If you want to make her laugh again tell her exactly how you are going to close the deal with her, then gesture to your merchandise and say

"Sale ends this weekend. Now's the time to do it."

As a salesperson, she'll relate

johncrawford

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dongfu said:
I love girls who are leaving soon or on vacation. They are a perfect set-up for an urgency nudge. If you want to make her laugh again tell her exactly how you are going to close the deal with her, then gesture to your merchandise and say

"Sale ends this weekend. Now's the time to do it."

As a salesperson, she'll relate
She has a boyfriend:down: but I still want her:D

I have 2 more days until she is gone:box:

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright John, time to saddle up and read the 'Boyfriend Destroyer' article in the Tips forum. Make it flawless.

johncrawford

Don Juan
Reaction score
tmpgstx said:
Alright John, time to saddle up and read the 'Boyfriend Destroyer' article in the Tips forum. Make it flawless.
It when like this buddy.
Hey how many days have you got left? bah bah bah (3days)
O.k lets cut the bull ****.(massive smile:up: )I actually like you!
So let's go out sometime?pause from her,I have a boyfriend!
I say alright then and walk away.:D

I saw her latter on with a grin on her face ,but looking down as usual.
Also walked past her and said nothing.She came up for an extra cig(more than her usual).Walked past her shop and she looked down!

I know she's not happy with her current bloke:yawn:

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
johncrawford said:
She has a boyfriend:down: but I still want her:D

I have 2 more days until she is gone:box:
you have 2 more days because you waited so freakin long... to anyone wondering if/when/how to approach take note, you snooze you lose.