Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm an awesome DJ, but worry...

Viper423

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know I'm a good DJ. I can go out on any given night and pick up any girl that I want....I know because I do it all the time, sometimes just as bets from friends. Well, the problem that I have is that I worry so much about getting the girl pregnant after we have sex. I mean, I use a condom on every girl, but I still worry that she might get pregnant. I have no clue why this is...I mean, the sex is always great for the girl and me both, but I just worry so much afterwards about getting her pregnant that it drives me crazy.

Anyone have this kind of worrying problem? Like I said, I use a condom on every girl I bang, but still worry about knockin her up.

Inquire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
its probably cuz u dont know wut u are gonna do if she does get pregnant. think about wut u are going to do, like make a plan. and then u aren't always thinking about what would happen, cuz u know already wut u are going to do. be there and do wut u need to help the kid survive!

i hope tat helped, yea...

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude their is always a risk, contraceptives aren't perfect. Get a fricken vas done if it bothers you so bad.

There is no kid, inq. :confused: