"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

I'm about to get played...

cyjay201

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 17, 2004
Messages
151
Reaction score
0
So a couple days ago I get this girl's #, and she calls me non-stop. Her interest level is so high it's kind of disgusting.

We're supposed to go miniature golfing tonite, and she calls me and tells me that she already has a boyfriend, but my friend is into me.

I kinda knew she was up to no good to begin with, which gave me doubts.

I'm going to cancel on her, and I need something to say to get back at her and let her know that I won't be ****ed around with like this.

I need replies fast.

Thanks.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
That is so low... I'm sure it was a Shyt test. She was highly interrested. hope you handled yourself accordingly.
 

cyjay201

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 17, 2004
Messages
151
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by LikRetsam
That is so low... I'm sure it was a Shyt test. She was highly interrested. hope you handled yourself accordingly.
Yeah I had a feeling right off the bat she was nothing but an attention *****. This girl followed me all the way to my car that day though, than asked for my number.

She was pretty hot too, anyway doesn't matter I'm not going to let her treat me like that.

As for how I handeled myself I told her I had already made previous plans with another group of friends.

Surprisingly she and her friend called me an hour later four times literally begging me to call them back.

Attention *****s...:rolleyes:

CyJay
 
Top