Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm about to cheat on my woman

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why be so greedy? Get your gf involved and everyone can have a good time! It's only cheating if you don't offer to share.

If your GF declines the offer to participate, then offer her the opportunity to watch. No need to sneak around or lie about it. If it's merely a pleasure indulgence, then spread it around!

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
He has already stated that for financials reasons he CANNOT leave her. Therefore, he might as well cheat since he's already hurting her more in another area. At least if he does get caught, it will empower her to leave him and it won't be because he doesn't love her (well it will but it won't be that he used her for her money and that is a bigger slap in the face, at least he can blame it on his manhood/drive.
Whoa, whoa, whoa... If he get's caught, she's not going to be the one to leave, he lives with her. If he gets caught he could become homeless! Is there any poon in the world worth being out on the street?

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) All relationships get boring. Sex with the same women will get old and stale. That is the nature of relationships. The quality of a relationship is defined on more than just the quality of the sex.

2) Lesson for the young men here. Don't move in with a chick unless you have an exit plan. Don't be reliant on someone else for the roof over your head.

3) If you can't afford to live on your own, then find a place to share with some roommates. I'm sure Sweden has it's own version of craigs list.

Life for the most part is about making the correct decisions. I've cheated on GF's - and sometimes it was the wrong decision. It seems like you've made at least one wrong move - moving in with her - now the question is are you going to compound that by cheating on her? If she finds out, then you've got a life of hell ahead (until you get out) - so carefully way your options, and make the decision that makes most sense for you and your situation.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
At this point, who cares? We are debating semantics, we haven't heard back from the other poster since he made his initial post so its probably a moot point.
Really?

Where is he going to live? That's the ONLY reason he has not left...because he DEPENDS on her.

As Francisco said...livinging in the streets is not fun.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
Really?

Where is he going to live? That's the ONLY reason he has not left...because he DEPENDS on her.

As Francisco said...livinging in the streets is not fun.
A bunch of drama queens around here. I seriously doubt that if she gave him the boot, he'd be living on the streets. He was being a little dramatic when he said he needed her, if push came to shove, I'm sure that some friends would take him in until he got his own place.

At least by cheating he'll start to assert some independence from her (even if its to go be dependent on someone else LMFAO)

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
A bunch of drama queens around here. I seriously doubt that if she gave him the boot, he'd be living on the streets. He was being a little dramatic when he said he needed her, if push came to shove, I'm sure that some friends would take him in until he got his own place...
Yeah, I can see it now, "You, Me and the Swede" :p . Just how long do you think his buds will let him stay, especially with his financial situation (no offence Swede). I know it's different in Europe with living arrangements but I didn't want to live with any of my buds when I was 27 and I sure as hell wouldn't want to at 37.

I am always amazed to what extent guys would push the envelope to for some poon. We're telling this guy to give up his home and his livelyhood with a woman who does seemingly everything for him just an affair. It would be different if Swede had some means to fall back on but chancing it for a lay with another chick? Is she going to let him move in with her? Hey, anything is possible but is it probable?

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
A bunch of drama queens around here.
I agree that there a bunch of drama queens around here...especially after reading this stuff below:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=112242

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=109715

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=113760

And 1/2 dozen more!

At least by cheating he'll start to assert some independence from her (even if its to go be dependent on someone else LMFAO)
I strongly suggest you read the three links I provided above. Just read the first post on each thread. And then tell me if the ABOVE advice that is comming from you (of all people) is one that YOU would follow.

No offense...but I strongly believe you are not YET ready to be giving LIFE CHANGING advice to anyone. Not YET.

I can tell the creator of this thread how to cheat and be more than justify on my advice. However, I choose not to. Reason? Because having more than one woman is a priviledge for those that can keep ALL of them happy while making sure his sh_it is all together.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
I agree that there a bunch of drama queens around here...especially after reading this stuff below:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=112242

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=109715

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=113760

And 1/2 dozen more!

I strongly suggest you read the three links I provided above. Just read the first post on each thread. And then tell me if the ABOVE advice that is comming from you (of all people) is one that YOU would follow.

No offense...but I strongly believe you are not YET ready to be giving LIFE CHANGING advice to anyone. Not YET.

I can tell the creator of this thread how to cheat and be more than justify on my advice. However, I choose not to. Reason? Because having more than one woman is a priviledge for those that can keep ALL of them happy while making sure his sh_it is all together.
( * Quietly clapping from the gallery * )
:up: Bravo! :up:

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
I've cheated on my g/f probably at least a dozen times. The drama with her occurred when I gave up the power and allowed myself to become monogamous.

When did I ever say I wasn't dramatic? I've always been attracted to challenges, whether it be with women or work. That's where I've always gotten into trouble. Thats why you'll see me encouraging guys to do stuff (Vulpine - get foreign women) whereas others will automatically focus on the negatives. I've also been one to try to challenge myself to go to the next level.

Its how I've managed to do alot of things professionally and with women. Granted my female escapades have been more on the d1ck measuring contest side than actual honourable things, but thats who I am. I make no qualms about it.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Praise the lord

This site amazes me though. For all the talk about being men and picking up women, it is almost completely opposite of every other forum. Most forums people like to hide behind their anoninimity and act all tuff and show their testosterone. However for some reason this site brings out the AFC in guys and the moral police.

I think its pretty ironic that people try hide behind karma and being a good guy. I'm no saint, and I don't need to pretend to be one, theres no one here for me to impress but you guys keep doin that if it makes you feel like a better person. Maybe you should take up religion while your at it, that'll really make you feel good about yourself.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
This site amazes me though. For all the talk about being men and picking up women, it is almost completely opposite of every other forum. Most forums people like to hide behind their anoninimity and act all tuff and show their testosterone. However for some reason this site brings out the AFC in guys and the moral police.

I think its pretty ironic that people try hide behind karma and being a good guy. I'm no saint, and I don't need to pretend to be one, theres no one here for me to impress but you guys keep doin that if it makes you feel like a better person. Maybe you should take up religion while your at it, that'll really make you feel good about yourself.
I assume you're not referring to me or a few others who commented in this thread. There were at least a few besides yourself that encouraged him to go for it.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:

I'm not been AFC and I'm not being moralist.

I'm here giving advice to men on how to better themselves. If I wanted to teach people how to cheat...then, I wouldn't be in here. As I strongly believe that cheating over 95% of the time is done by men that are insecure. Only 5% of the time is done by men that truly believe they are above others.
And only that 5% has a CLUE on what to do and how to do it.

And because I'm not here to judge anyone...but to give advice on how to better themselves...I MUST tell this guy that he is in no position to be playing games. Also, if I find DISGUSTING a woman that uses a man for his $$$ and security...I would also find DISGUSTING the same when it comes from a man. It is not call moralistic...it is called NOT HAVING DOUBLE STANDARDS.

Note: I never critisized Clinton for his BJ. As I personally didn't care. I only critisized him for his lack of judgment on the way he faced the people attacking him.

SwedishDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well guys....i have to admit that I actually bailed out tonight. Sorry!

I went to her place...we kissed and then she went serious and wanted "to talk".

Then she started saying how much she felt for me and that she wanted our "relationship" to grow and blah blah and I suddenly saw warning signs everywhere.

I haven't made any promises att all and in my inner vision I saw a jealous, hurt babe starting to sabotage it all by sending letters to my fiancee at all.... so I quickly regained posture and told her that I didn't want to cheta on my Fiancee and blah blah...you get the pint.

Now Im sitting here feeling stupid!

Next year this time I have been promoted and my salary will have doubled, my tax debts are paid off and I will by myself a new apartment...just so you know!

Thank you all for sharing your thought, now I'm gonna try to analyze how this young woman could change into a drama queen like this....

kyphan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SwedishDJ said:
Well guys....i have to admit that I actually bailed out tonight. Sorry!
Glad to hear it. Not for the reasons I was hoping for, but I'm glad to hear it.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
I'm here giving advice to men on how to better themselves.
If he wanted to better himself as a person do you HONESTLY think he would be on this site asking if he should cheat. No, he'd be here asking how he can improve his situation.

I said very early that this thread was going downhill and it was more less hijacked when we didn't really hear much from the Swede. I was only fanning the fire when all else failed.

Macavoy said:
This thread is going downhill and fast. Time for the mods to close it as theres nothing more productive that could come out of it. Its been beat to death a million times before.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SwedishDJ said:
I went to her place...we kissed and then she went serious and wanted "to talk".

Then she started saying how much she felt for me and that she wanted our "relationship" to grow and blah blah and I suddenly saw warning signs everywhere.
You could have countered with some generic bulls***, something about well as time goes on, it will become more clear how our relationship is developing, ending that line of thought asap, and then moving your hand on her thigh "refocusing" her on physical thoughts.

She would probably have given you plenty of time to end it with the other woman on your own before she "told on you". Unless you planned on staying with the older lady for a really long time, I dont see anything you mentioned that was cause for short-term alarm.

Still.... women aside, you need to work towards being able to take care of yourself. That should be your first priority.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MightyMate said:
Just cheat and dont waste precious time on chatting about it. Your not the first and not the last. Its addictive and great. Also good for LTRs if other side doesnt know. Thats it.
MM, seriously man, you kick ass. If only my gf would listen!

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy...I hope our current minor disagreement does not escalate in other threads as I'm very open minded and tend to forget when I have debates with people. In a way, I might end up agreeing side-by-side with you in other issues. Ask Francisco as I used to strongly disagree with him on some issues and we agree in many others.