I'm about to accept it as fact: I'm not losing my v-card anytime soon

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A ghetto girl's p-ssy feels just as good inside as a suburban girl's. F*ck the ghetto girls if that's what's available to you for now. It's not like you're forced to marry them. Just get some stank on your d*ck bro and stop worrying about nonsense.

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kevin Feng said:
Couple things, first off, you will need a car and your own place in order to make the game work, generally speaking you can’t bring a girl back to your parents’ place, that’s just a huge DLV. So if you want to work on something definitely work on getting your own place and a ride.
I don't know where you live but where I live I can barely afford my own place and a car. And I make 3 times more than most college students, so saying that to get laid you need your own place + a ride is really inaccurate. Though I would recommend moving out of the parent's house, move somewhere where there's good public transit (that way a car isn't absolutely required).

Furyguy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Da Realist said:
Wow, you sound like the opposite of me at 19. I was a virgin, lived at home for the summer, didn't have a car, didn't even have a job, but I made i up in my mind I would get some. And I did! I read this site through and through, put what I learned into action, somehow got the money to get a motel room, and did it. I didn't even join the forum until sometime after I lost my virginity. Forget about being desperate because I was too at that time. I just got up the balls, made a plan, and carried it out. You may have to be a little sneaky since you're at home, but if its something you want to do, don't signal defeat.
A lot of us could definitely learn from this dude.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
theunflushables said:
But we do have to give the man credit that he isnt just going to go out and fvck some hood rat to lose his virginity.
This is exactly what I did. I spent my freshman year being celibate for my high school girlfriend, missed all sorts of hook up opportunities. Went home and she dumped me. Went and ****ed the neighborhood hoe and got it over with. Went back to school with some conquest under my belt and fvcked everything I could.

Damn having a car and a place. Fvcking hell boy, I did girls behind buildings on campus, in the library, on the band field, in my friends apartments, rented rooms, snuck into dorms, walked to the park late and night and screwed. I had no car, no job, no place. In college it helps, but you are showing potential by just being in college...its all about having fun! you are not having fun which is why you aren't getting laid. It's too important to you.

Go ahead and get it over with so you can go back to school and enjoy your life man. You are making this more difficult than it really is. Good luck.

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SharinganUser said:
We should have a bet going on who gets laid next, me or elstud.
will that be like a long term investment? lol, sorry, just kidding