Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm a Woman Hater

Reed247

Banned
Reaction score
I qualify myself as a woman hater.
I am not sure why, I have dated several beautiful women, and I have had the relationships last a long time until they broke off.
It could be rooted towards my mother. Anger towards her. Why? I don't know why.
That is what a psycholigist would say.
I think the one girl in my life who fell in love with me, I erased her from my life. I resented the fact that when I chased her before she did respond, and when she turned the tables and chased me I resented all of the work I put in on her. She turned me off.
I dated a a girl for a year who lied to me. This was a couple of years ago. The girl was a 9.5 in looks easy. So it ends up she had this secret life as a prostitute. Can you imagine what I went through with that situation? Ever since then I have never trusted a damn woman. This girl that ended up being a prostitute was asian, and from there. So I have limiting beliefs now that all women who come here to the USA are here to use us. But a lot sure are.
6 months after that, I met another girl, a 10.
She knew that I didn't trust women. She didn't trust men either so it was a perfect match.
Sex galore. I naturally fell for her, but this chick didn't feel the same. I thought she did.
She moved to London 6 months later.
I was really angry about it and resented women even more.
After that occured Guess what the f*ck happened?
The prostitute called me up, the girl that lied to me for a year, and wanted to get back with me (this was almost a year after we broke up).
I fell for a meeting with her and ended up in a pretty dramatic fight with her.
Resentment keeps building, hatred.
I then met this cute korean girl who claimed to be a church girl, goes to church every sunday, talked about church all of the time, but something wasn't right. At first I fully trusted her, I was convinced she was a good girl, but I got sick from food poisoining. I called her from the hospital and she didn't seem to concerned about me. I thought to myself, why is doesn't she seem to care if she is a Christian. Does she understand my english?
So time goes on and I am still with her after 9 months of dating. She never has slept with me, I resent it, and I don't know if I will ever trust a woman again. Forget marriage.
My friend has this girlfriend who is a crazy wench and she attacks him and is jealous. She is out of her mind. It seems every woman in my life has been mentally challenged.
I seriously have no respect for women at all. I laugh when women are in pain.
I watched this japanese cartoon one time, and the creature said "foolish man, don't you know women are fundamentally stupid creatures", this was from the 80's...I was thinking, yeah they sure are.

It also gives me joy to to see women suffer emotionally.
A woman was also responsible for my brothers death. My brother was in a wheelchair and living in a home and he died there, the girl who was supposed to be taking care of him and was busy screwing some guy in this group home for handicapped people.
Also...my japanese girlfriend dumped me because my brother died and said she does not understand things like that, and I never heard from her again.
Nice people huh?

So how can I guy like me ever change? Will I hate women for the rest of my life?

TedJustAdmitIt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Reed247
I qualify myself as a woman hater.
This is something that has been apparent from you first post on this board.

It's good that you've realised that your attitude towards women is perhaps not the healthiest nor the most productive.

That's the first step.

I don't how it works in the US but in the UK you can go to your GP(General Practioner)and get a referral to a shrink or you can contact them directly yourself.

Either way I hope you can find someone to help you work through this.

Good luck:up:

LowPlainsDrifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Every time I hear a woman talk about how every guy she meets turns out to be a creep/psycho/abuser/womanizer, I want to shake them and tell them, "If it's that many in a row, then you have to look inside yourself and work on something first. It's an unbelievable coincidence that you managed to meet so many crummy men consecutively."

Skullcrusher

Don Juan
Reaction score
Like attracts like.

If you seem to date messed up h0s, maybe you should question your own personality. I dated mind gaming *****es cause I too myself was not on top of the game.

PoS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe you should start dating normal white chicks :D

Skullcrusher

Don Juan
Reaction score
Trust me, no matter what those asianphiles say about asian women being so nice and good to their boyfriends. A good number (25%) of them are pure manipulative psychodemons. And they date white guys cause most asian guys rejected them long ago.

Reaction score
You are cofusing hors with women - you keep going after HB9.99's Hos and they use their looks on weak men and manipulate them with their vagina because men who love the vagina more than their manhood are easily deceived and manipulated!!

You seem to be easily taken and manipulated because you are judging women on their looks and NOT their character!!

Judge people on character and you won't be so easily deceived - I think you really hate yourself for letting women manipulate you!!! This is your trauma - look at yourself and your thinking for your cure - don't blame hors for your weak thinking and actions!

Reed247

Banned
Reaction score
prican response

Someone told me that I keep going for HB10's that are basically wh*res. They tell me I get this because the women I chase are shady and hang out at nightclubs, money hungry types.
These wh*res need to get a taste of their own medicine.
But man, sometimes you can't even tell. My current GF said she was this big church girl and ended up she is a big liar.

Reaction score
Reed, don't believe everything a woman tells you!! A woman's only power over a man is in her manipulation!! Manipulation is done through lies and deceit!!

This is why I said look at their character!!! You like woman who are "sexy" and glamorous and you want to be with a woman to show her off to your friends as if you get respect because of being with a pretty girl - - your friends see them as hors --- why can't you see this???

You have an internal flaw - change your thinking and seek a good woman and not a beautiful hor!!!

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Skullcrusher
Trust me, no matter what those asianphiles say about asian women being so nice and good to their boyfriends. A good number (25%) of them are pure manipulative psychodemons. And they date white guys cause most asian guys rejected them long ago.

That's what I told this dude by PM. You speak the truth man. (And no, Reed - I did not read your PM reply. I deleted it immediately. I don't take any PMs from anyone anymore.)

englishman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Skullcrusher
I'll second that from experience, all is nice on the outside and not at all that way when you delve deeper....

Reed, you sound a bit fvcked up, like your lacking clarity on what is your own doing and when you genuinly got worked over...if you do go for proffesional help be carefull, most shrinks are schooled in femenism and will only help you become a better pvssy!

Reed247

Banned
Reaction score
wh*res

Yeah,

I did see a therapist but he called me a "sexist". He said that I am wrong for not listening to a womans advice. He said who told you that you can't take a woman's advice.
It's pretty sad that these asians are lying snakes.
Especially the one I am seeing now. Because I don't want to believe it.
You are right about character, actions speak louder then words.
I'm more interested in a relationship but these asian girls are like prostitutes with hearts of gold.
You think they love you but they just love using you.
I over analyze everything with women.
But I don't want to say all of them are lying snakes, like he said before, 25 percent.
That is still a lot out of the whole population. Usually the ones like that go for the white guys.
This korean girl told me she prefers koreans but she really likes being with me, I don't know if that was a line or what. Maybe I should stop absorbing the "special" compliments she keeps giving me. If she really felt that way then why does she jerk me around and tie my D*CK in knots?
What caring Christian woman acts like that.
What caring Christian "I can't marry before sex" girl goes to Miami beach without calling me for a week while she is there, and clubs all night?
I see all of the lies but I don't want to believe it.
I guess I am so anxious about this because I told myself I would never be suckered by a woman again after the prostitute I dated, and look what happens, I fell for her whole church Christian thing. Maybe she does go to Church, maybe...but she doesn't act like it. I have heard a lot of wh*res go to church to "redeem" themselves.
I admit I am a mess with this girl...
That's why I came here.
I guess I need a severe beating emotionally by this girl to get over her.
Maybe that is all I need.

I much easier way to get out of this would to find a new hot girl to distract my mind from the korean girl.

Anyways I didn't come here to brag about skills with women...If I was so damn good with women why would I need to log onto a site talking about how to deal with them? Right???
Hey, I always get 9-10's but they are usually selfish self centered materialistic women.
They like me because I am a good looking guy, but let me tell you a little secret, it's harder to be good looking then average. Women are very uncomfortable around good looking guys...even on sex and the city they said good looking guys are "bad in bed". lol. What a bunch of crap!
Where do these f*cking rumors come from?
But they feel comfortable around guys that don't intimidate them.
Usually hot women are shallow anyway.

Maybe I just hate all 9-10's because they are shallow and stupid people with no character.

BTW I am not an asiaphile...I like all women, but yes they are f*king hot babes.

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
Geez, I have been where you are now.

I am 21 now, but I hated women for a long time, because to me, they were all dumb, and they were all stupid, (especially when I found out that they liked the bad boys, what dumb *****es I thought).

But my friend, hate is developed out of love. And what you are lacking is love. BUT HOOOOLD ON......LET ME EXPLAIN FIRST....

It is our nature to be attracted to woman, and actually seeing that women are to submit to men, if we first understood what it REALLY meant to be a man, then getting women would no longer be philioshy, or techniques, or tactics, or wearing this cologne, or wearing this outfit, or wearing new Jordans, you understand.

A good article to read about being a man is by Pook on Be A man. Just do a search and you will find it, and before some idiot comes up on here and says that you shouldnt read the article, just read it first, and see if you get anything out of it.

I hated women, because to me, they had to be won over with tactics and techniques and wearing this outfit and talking this way and so on and I hated IT. Because they was no natural joy in that. But once I became a man, tactics and techinques were no longer the issue. And I COULD CHOOSE the ***** I wanted. Aight.

With women and life, there are no philiosphies. Once you learn the truth, you will see, life is a damn amusement park and not prison.

Reaction score
She is not a christian --- stop saying that!!!!

You live in NYC - you should be well versed in hor thinking!!!

If you are good looking then you don't have to spend money on them and be a supplicating fool!! This leads me to believe that your personality is probably not the best!!!

Say "No" to christian hos!!! Be a man and always be in control - if you are not in control then move on!!!

You need to change your perspective on what a woman is and what her obligations are to a man!!

Reaction score
Originally posted by PVSSY-EATER
It is our nature to be attracted to woman, and actually seeing that women are to submit to men, if we first understood what it REALLY meant to be a man, then getting women would no longer be philioshy, or techniques, or tactics, or wearing this cologne, or wearing this outfit, or wearing new Jordans, you understand.
Your best post yet, if not your only good post!:rolleyes:

JonJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oddly enough, I totally agree with PRL on this matter.

First of all, to hate women, one must first have some sort of an expectation of them. You expect them to not tell lies. You expect them to be "good" girls and not hors. You expect them to love but not use. Understand and accept the fact that in life, you can count on meeting girls that are not up to your expectations.

Hopefully, these women you hate so much will become just like those filthy rich men that never really worked for their money. We dislike these men who has everything 'given' to them but we don't make it our philosophy to hate them. Only because we understand that in life some people are given wealth while others have to work hard for it. It's just how it is. Look at lousy ass women this way and hopefully women won't bother you so much.

Other than that, don't freakin depend on women so much for whatever reasons you get so worked up over them for. They're there, they're the way they are. So be it. No big deal. You're a big boy, you're still able to find happiness.

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think any of us can really say we hate women and be honest about it. To hate women it takes something very drastic such as getting screwed out of your money and belongings when she files for divorce. That sort of thing has driven a lot of men to hate women. How many of you have had that happen? probably none.

Even with the above, no man really hates women. I think some (like the original poster) understand that women are the most trecherous, superficial yet addictive creatures known to man. Understanding this is key to ending AFC behavior such as putting women on a pedestal (specially beautiful ones). Treat women like you treat anyone else, don't treat them like queens, don't put yourself in a level below them.

Not all women are bad of course. Somewhere out there some lucky guys will find heart of golds and probably marry them, but those women are rare. For everyone else you can have the non heart of golds, the rest of the pack (99% of women).

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not a woman hater. I love MOST women, although I do despise ****- teasers, and party girls, and arrogant, greater than thou "man haters".....but most normal women are beautiful creatures.

Reaction score
Re: wh*res

Originally posted by Reed247
Yeah,

I did see a therapist but he called me a "sexist". He said that I am wrong for not listening to a womans advice. He said who told you that you can't take a woman's advice.
Tell this idiot that a guy by the name of PuertoRican_lover and all the members of an internet site called SoSuave.net told you so!:D

Last edited: